MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Wait what?

Lol, we're behind on pog workload. There are other processes that have gone askew in the store and as a result, Plano is behind because we are trying to fix what isn't being done at the same time we are setting in areas.

And yes, I know it shouldn't be on us to fix those things and we should stick to our specific workload but it just isn't feasible.

Lol, we're behind on pog workload. There are other processes that have gone askew in the store and as a result, Plano is behind because we are trying to fix what isn't being done at the same time we are setting in areas.

And yes, I know it shouldn't be on us to fix those things and we should stick to our specific workload but it just isn't feasible.
Dont worry your not the only one we had to get mobile storage containers to make room for more stuff.

The stores that have early ODL set like ours have it easier than you guys that have to set it later when transition is heavy on top of the truck fiasco a couple weeks ago. I can't blame you, my prays goes out to you lol

You are NOT alone. We have an aisle and ISM in cosmetics still not done, NO patio or ISM done in seasonal, a few sporting goods left and lots of pets still to do.
Each week we are given HALF the hours estimated - so we are right on track for the hours given.

You are NOT alone. We have an aisle and ISM in cosmetics still not done, NO patio or ISM done in seasonal, a few sporting goods left and lots of pets still to do.
Each week we are given HALF the hours estimated - so we are right on track for the hours given.

Where is your ETL allocating those other hours? I'll be pissed. Maybe I'm bias but presentation is the backbone of the store. If presentation is behind, so is will inbound and DBO.

I wish we could get Presentation back in Style. Basics in all departments are a disaster. Wrong prices, missing tags, POGS not set. Fixtures a hot mess. I just pick things up from the floor, defect the ripped-open packages and try to look away otherwise.

Just finished moving 4 aisles of infant hardlines including baby food. So exhausted. Thank God we went overnight. Now only need to finish setting strollers and build displays for tomorrow and were done.
Yeah a lot bigger of an adjacency move than I originally inticipated….. we’re like 3/4 done but I hate how baby he so many small pogs to they can just swap them around and do a bunch of small moves that add up

Anyone have a picture of their UTC essential set for guest service? Curious where it's suppose to go and if it requires a particular fixture to set. We just have rows of wired shelves for candy in front of guest service counter.

For those with 46inch base desks in babies, do they want bouncers in the spot where they had baby gates (and now those are where mattresses are?) we do not have enough 46 inch shelves (the HC ones) for this. We are missing like 6, and when I saw this I said who came up with this:
0RVfGwv.jpg

For those with 46inch base desks in babies, do they want bouncers in the spot where they had baby gates (and now those are where mattresses are?) we do not have enough 46 inch shelves (the HC ones) for this. We are missing like 6, and when I saw this I said who came up with this:
0RVfGwv.jpg
I had the same moves and I actually ended up with an extra shelf that I swept back. Have you set all your 46 inch aisles?

I checked, no extra shelves here. We are still missing the 3 (it's actually 4/5 if you count the ones missing already.). Also anyone else NOT get any fact tags? I can't find any so I am going to end up ordering them all.

I checked, no extra shelves here. We are still missing the 3 (it's actually 4/5 if you count the ones missing already.). Also anyone else NOT get any fact tags? I can't find any so I am going to end up ordering them all.

We got 3 boxes of fact tags.

They came DTS in the mail last week id check with your receiver but from the looks of it they only sent in new ones no existing so I’m missing a ton, three out all the displays they sent duplicates of since it was most of them this year and threw away the old style of fact tags with them but only got sent new ones for the brand new displays. Missing a ton still

They came DTS in the mail last week id check with your receiver but from the looks of it they only sent in new ones no existing so I’m missing a ton, three out all the displays they sent duplicates of since it was most of them this year and threw away the old style of fact tags with them but only got sent new ones for the brand new displays. Missing a ton still
Do you guys put them up? We have a vendor that does the fact tags

Anyone else not get ANY label strips for stationary and instead it says print labels for everything? It’s really annoying

Were there no strips for it from this weeks box that arrived overnight? I vaguely recall seeing something about Stationary being on production for this week that was just sent out. If not I can reach out to SNP and Rubix teams and see if something happened where the production files were never generated for this dept.

Is most of stationary usually strip set or peg hook?

Were there no strips for it from this weeks box that arrived overnight? I vaguely recall seeing something about Stationary being on production for this week that was just sent out. If not I can reach out to SNP and Rubix teams and see if something happened where the production files were never generated for this dept.

Is most of stationary usually strip set or peg hook?
It’s both . I guess I’m lucky we get our strips 2 weeks ahead sometimes 3. But I did see that it was a global issue for stationary

Back