MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

i was talking about full sized mannequins. they have runways and are in rtw, mens, girls, boys and infants. we were told we were 1 of 2 stores in our region to get them.

so how we still ahve an old style boat and didnt get new camera pucks but we did get the new set up with flexible shelves for contract phones... can anyone tell me how thats supposed to be signed with 3x5's? or does target mobile make their own?

Am I the only one who feels exhausted and worn out at this point? Seems like 2014 has had more major transitions compressed into a short period of time...electronics, cosmetics, HBA, so on and so forth...not to mention all the realignments.

so how we still ahve an old style boat and didnt get new camera pucks but we did get the new set up with flexible shelves for contract phones... can anyone tell me how thats supposed to be signed with 3x5's? or does target mobile make their own?

Target mobile provides their own. As for the cameras in the camera boat, we still use the old 3X5 sign holders that go with the info cards. The tablets, the signs go inside the label holder at the bottom of the boat.

Target, if you're going to upgrade E&E, can we please get new camera boats while we're at it? Make them look nice and pretty like the Target Mobile flexible shelves and the cosmetics transition. I've seen too many of the old-stye camera boats in our district that look terrible (including ours). It would have been nice to get it during the remodel, but noooooo.

how did you guys received your smart cable for the camera. from ups/fedex or the signing pallet? I only got the ap kit and mobile kit. no cables for the camera.
At my store we received ours through fedex. We started the camera isle on last monday, all we had were the new shelves,and on Tuesday about mid day the pucks and smart cable came in by fedex through receiving. It was one big box with a red lable and inside there was another box that was accompanied by some tiny boxes for the target mobile phone displays.

Correct. My camera cables came in via the signing pallet. The Puck kit went to the SFT, and it was one big box with multiple little boxes inside it. The cables for the iphones were inside the box for the SFT.

What are these roller shelves?!? I am guessing I didn't get them, because it seems like it would be a pallet's worth, or something. I hate my ULV store... lol

What are these roller shelves?!? I am guessing I didn't get them, because it seems like it would be a pallet's worth, or something. I hate my ULV store... lol

They're pretty much the best thing ever...unless you open the package and the rollers are all loose.

Are roller shelves some new kind of pusher/zone assist fixture?

yes. it is for the vitamin aisle. It's supposed to make zoning/stocking easier for vitamins, and reduce the amount of time needed to set it. I think the bigger issue was the fact that the pushers kept breaking...

Now if they would do this for the deodorant aisle...

Are they slanted with rollers built into the shelf or something like that? A pic would be greatly appreciated. Any improvement on our current zone assists is a step in the right direction.

Are they slanted with rollers built into the shelf or something like that? A pic would be greatly appreciated. Any improvement on our current zone assists is a step in the right direction.
Yea they are slanted slightly so that it will stay zoned. I am setting it tomorrow morning I will post pictures when I get off.

I have the spring loaded ones & don't like them, at all. A few years back, I had a spring loaded one launch off the shelf, into the other side. The rollers are is easy to manage & move around.
My fixtures are ancient except for the rollers.

At least they won't have the issue that the old system have where it would get overpushed and the spring would break or the front bar would break.

Hey guys! Our store is going to do the cosmetics transition, and I have a hard time locating the carrier trays (AS0234)??? Any tips and tricks on installing the back panels will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Back