MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

OUT OF ALL THE TRUCKS THEY COULD HAVE PUSHED

THE ONE WITHOUT MY PALLET IS WHAT THEY DO

FUCKING HELL
Always. If they push a truck back the signing pallet with whatever we NEED OMG NOW will be effected.

Anyone else getting a jump on building the global event fixtures? I'm coming in Sunday but pptl wants thurs/fri for that too... seems like lots of time to sit empty.

So my pmt is crazy. I know we're not supposed to talk about the Mario kart redwire thing but, I'm not going to be in tomorrow which is when it's supposed to be set, so he and I just set it all up today, and I must say it looks pretty damn cool. The only thing I'm worried about is the DTL dropping In for a surprise visit and blaming me :confused:

Always. If they push a truck back the signing pallet with whatever we NEED OMG NOW will be effected.

Anyone else getting a jump on building the global event fixtures? I'm coming in Sunday but pptl wants thurs/fri for that too... seems like lots of time to sit empty.

What exactly should we be expecting from that? I can usually never pre-build fixtures cause everything I'm my signing area that isn't made of metal gets destroyed my vendors on a regular basis

Wow I'm glad I know this now.

Some idiot put the rollers on the sweeps truck on Friday.

We haven't had a truck since then. We are three behind. So I don't have my signing pallet.

I mean the good side of this is that my steel is cleared out and I have plenty of room for everything.

What is this? First I have heard of it.

Going to handle it tomorrow, the communication on this has been godawful. The monthly signing update just says to look at the execution guide, but there's no link, and it doesn't seem to exist on workbench.

Thanks a lot corporate! The usual above and beyond effort to drive our success.

I attempted to start the Global Shop today. There are execution notes somewhere (I think attached to an old Merchandise update), but the only pertinent information is that it supposedly takes four hours to build both tables and it gives the planogram numbers which I think were also in the VML guide. My only suggestion is build it where you have a TON of room. The one that sits on the floor requires the parts from five different boxes and skips around, so you have to have all of them open. Also the floor one is maybe 12x3 feet so if you build it in the backroom whole, I don't know how you'll get it to the sales floor.

I attempted to start the Global Shop today. There are execution notes somewhere (I think attached to an old Merchandise update), but the only pertinent information is that it supposedly takes four hours to build both tables and it gives the planogram numbers which I think were also in the VML guide. My only suggestion is build it where you have a TON of room. The one that sits on the floor requires the parts from five different boxes and skips around, so you have to have all of them open. Also the floor one is maybe 12x3 feet so if you build it in the backroom whole, I don't know how you'll get it to the sales floor.

Yeah, there's so many boxes you might as well just build it all on the floor. Doesn't look like it'd be transportable after the fact.

Yeah, there's so many boxes you might as well just build it all on the floor. Doesn't look like it'd be transportable after the fact.
It might be if you tape the seams closed. But yeah...started at noon...still here.

Just saw this and if it is accurate only 12 stores are setting this global shop?? What a waste of time!

Target's Latest Collab Is a Global Bazaar
There are three possible fixtures. Everybody gets two, twelve stores get a third. No passes for you... lol.

I've got the smaller fixture and a special project to handle tomorrow. Hoping to leave before lunch.

There are three possible fixtures. Everybody gets two, twelve stores get a third. No passes for you... lol.

I've got the smaller fixture and a special project to handle tomorrow. Hoping to leave before lunch.

Nope, I get a pass on this one. I haven't received any boxes for it, no POG for it in our workload. And now that I've said it out loud, I am going to cross my fingers I haven't just jinxed myself!

Nope, I get a pass on this one. I haven't received any boxes for it, no POG for it in our workload. And now that I've said it out loud, I am going to cross my fingers I haven't just jinxed myself!
I'm betting city stores or weird format stores might not... otherwise I hate you. Lol.

Probably your cheese pushers if ya pfresh

No, those aren't in yet, except 4 random boxes that came in with some of our regular pushers, and another that came in 8 months ago, that confused the shit out of me, and some other Signing guy was poorly missing (Along with like 20 of the Grates).

That said, I expect them Sunday.

Yeah it was very difficult to transport. It took flatbeds and three people to move it, which I had to do since the store was open and I couldn't take up the whole Accessories floorpad with guests shopping. All in all it took about ten hours including moving it. Although, I'm sure a veteran could've done it faster. A bunch of the plastic screws I got didn't seem to be threaded right. I don't have fingerprints anymore.

No, those aren't in yet, except 4 random boxes that came in with some of our regular pushers, and another that came in 8 months ago, that confused the shit out of me, and some other Signing guy was poorly missing (Along with like 20 of the Grates).

That said, I expect them Sunday.

You have two signing people?

Oops...We got just one pallet of those today and we didn't know what they were for and nobody else seemed to know.

So since nobody would own up to ordering them, the bulk backroom TM put them up in the steel in the fixture room.

He's in for a surprise if we get 14 more pallets tomorrow...

Last edited:
Oops...We got just one pallet of those today and we didn't know what they were for and nobody else seemed to know.

So since nobody would own up to ordering them, the bulk backroom TM put them up in the steel in the fixture room.

He's in for a surprise if we get 14 more pallets tomorrow...

My Pallets have annoyingly been trickling in, (up to 4) so we are setting our revisions by whatever the fuck fixtures show up that morning which... with how big Market POG's are quite fucking annoying... so we are setting our revisions by whatever the fuck fixtures show up that morning which... with how big Market POG's are quite fucking annoying.

Back