MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone know if small appliances is supposed to have bull nose holders for the 3x5's or the "t" shaped ones? At my store we have like half and half and it bothers me.

Does anyone know if small appliances is supposed to have bull nose holders for the 3x5's or the "t" shaped ones? At my store we have like half and half and it bothers me.

My store is a bit of a mix too. Microwaves have the L shaped holders, vacuums/cleaners have something close to the T shaped holder, and everything else has bullnose shelves. Never really thought about the inconsistency before now.

My store is a bit of a mix too. Microwaves have the L shaped holders, vacuums/cleaners have something close to the T shaped holder, and everything else has bullnose shelves. Never really thought about the inconsistency before now.
I've only got one curved bullnose left in small apps. It's on a cut shelf so I've not really wanted to deal with it. Everything else has the L or T shape. They match by aisle and I've been moving toward the L which is what they sent when they added shelves to the crock pot aisle, so I assumed that was what I'm supposed to have.

Cheese today, sacrifice a goat for me... it's gonna be a rough day. Got them to demerch cheese but not lunch meat in the other half of the aisle:rolleyes:

I've only got one curved bullnose left in small apps. It's on a cut shelf so I've not really wanted to deal with it. Everything else has the L or T shape. They match by aisle and I've been moving toward the L which is what they sent when they added shelves to the crock pot aisle, so I assumed that was what I'm supposed to have.

Cheese today, sacrifice a goat for me... it's gonna be a rough day. Got them to demerch cheese but not lunch meat in the other half of the aisle:rolleyes:

What are you putting in lunchmeat?

Mark my words, all of our Hot Dogs/Lunch Meat (and yes Lunchables) will end up in Cheese pushers under my watch. My TL says no, but I can't stop the Market TL from ordering them and having his new team install them ;), what a shame.

Mark my words, all of our Hot Dogs/Lunch Meat (and yes Lunchables) will end up in Cheese pushers under my watch. My TL says no, but I can't stop the Market TL from ordering them and having his new team install them ;), what a shame.

Same here. STL wants them

I am consider using freezer pushers for lunchmeat. But not anytime soon. The extras I have right now are earmarked for the frozen vegetables pog reset next week.

I don't feel like cheese pushers will work very well for lunchmeat.

I am consider using freezer pushers for lunchmeat. But not anytime soon. The extras I have right now are earmarked for the frozen vegetables pog reset next week.

I don't feel like cheese pushers will work very well for lunchmeat.
Not feeling them for lunch meat either. Hot dogs definitely though.

My store installed the new hanging style pushers on SBHD and Lunchmeat/Lunchables last year, they aren't the exact same pusher # as cheese, but the style is almost the exact same. We haven't run into any issues with them other than the giant PITA of installing the wall grates for initial setup.

Hotdog/Lunchables for sure.

I am looking at the Block Cheese Pushers, not the "regular" cheese pushers
I don't like the package in a pusher if I can help it. I can only imagine what the cost of the metal grid is as well... or how long the backorder on it will be.

The back orders and non communication on orders is so ridiculous. Of 3 pushers orders I am waiting on and had to mysupport: one was cancelled without telling me because "they are being sent on a Go Back shipment"-I asked them to clarify WTF that meant, one was supposedly sent to the DC and I should check my backroom/receiving- did that, not here, and the third is waiting to be picked up by a Spot carrier which sounds like someone is dicking around not doing their job.

The back orders and non communication on orders is so ridiculous. Of 3 pushers orders I am waiting on and had to mysupport: one was cancelled without telling me because "they are being sent on a Go Back shipment"-I asked them to clarify WTF that meant, one was supposedly sent to the DC and I should check my backroom/receiving- did that, not here, and the third is waiting to be picked up by a Spot carrier which sounds like someone is dicking around not doing their job.
Everything I order I need asap gets backordered. Then canceled because it's no longer available. It's nuts.

Everything I order I need asap gets backordered. Then canceled because it's no longer available. It's nuts.

I think half the cancelled orders they do because so many people order that item they temporarily take them off SAP assuming most people will forget to try ordering the item again. I've had that happen on a few items before. Or they are just jerks.

So had Steritech show up during our Organics/everything set (my PPTL exclaimed we should have it all done in a day) Pfresh Meat side, Produce Side, Produce Table, Hotdog/Lunchmeat aisle (with 2 1/2 people)

We have nothing to clean for Organics and apparently organics was pushed the day before (I had it on the table I set and didn't touch it). and our Meat cooler which had 6 vehicles in it (1 U-Boat, a Metro Rack, Three 3-Tiers, and a Tub, while the room, at most is 6x20 feet long with 9 Metro racks for backstock).

I won't say what I did to get us Green (when he was at FA/SBucks), but I showed our PA who knows their shit.. Even though us Planos had like 14 Carts all full of shit, he criticaled Market for having out-of- date milk (we didn't set that :eek:)

Last edited:
So had Steritech show up during our Organics/everything set (my PPTL exclaimed we should have it all done in a day) Pfresh Meat side, Produce Side, Produce Table, Hotdog/Lunchmeat aisle (with 2 1/2 people)

We have nothing to clean for Organics and apparently organics was pushed the day before (I had it on the table I set and didn't touch it). and our Meat cooler which had 6 vehicles in it (1 U-Boat, a Metro Rack, Three 3-Tiers, and a Tub, while the room, at most is 6x20 feet long with 9 Metro racks for backstock).

I won't say what I did to get us Green (when he was at FA/SBucks), but I showed our PA who knows their shit.. Even though us Planos had like 14 Carts all full of shit, he criticaled Market for having out-of- date milk (we didn't set that :eek:)
Like a mutha-fucking boss. Yeah.

I may have to post this in a couple threads, but I really need this part number. SAP doesnt have photos, and the amount I need and time restraints I need it doesnt allow me to try ordering similar sounding items.

Does anyone have the part number for the 6"x48" clear plastic fencing with little metal feet? (We havent used them in a very long time) I was able to find the part# for the 3"x48" because I have the fixture room labels on the shelf, but the 6" label is torn off.

Help!

I may have to post this in a couple threads, but I really need this part number. SAP doesnt have photos, and the amount I need and time restraints I need it doesnt allow me to try ordering similar sounding items.

Does anyone have the part number for the 6"x48" clear plastic fencing with little metal feet? (We havent used them in a very long time) I was able to find the part# for the 3"x48" because I have the fixture room labels on the shelf, but the 6" label is torn off.

Help!

The number I found for those is AS0691SC, DPCI 4010274. Not sure if this number is still works in SAP but give it a try.

Back