MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

So, a mysterious sphero cars display arrived at the electronics boat today. It wasn't in a box or had a scanning barcode on it. It did look a little dirty. I checked the POG for the cars toys and didn't find anything for it on there. Does anyone have the park number or POG number it belongs to?

So, a mysterious sphero cars display arrived at the electronics boat today. It wasn't in a box or had a scanning barcode on it. It did look a little dirty. I checked the POG for the cars toys and didn't find anything for it on there. Does anyone have the park number or POG number it belongs to?

pic?

Anyone get the new sale signs for pfresh? They are chalk boards. Like who the hell has time to write out every price for fruit, veggies, and meat. Not to mention they seem pretty small for the amount of info needing to be written on them.
There is a guide on what to do with them under transition communication link on WB

What do you think needs to be written on them? Name and price are really it. COOL label should still be present.

I think the biggest benefit of them will be the ability to modify advertised pricing without creating a signage batch and running back to print signs.
They require two sizes of chalk pen. Price, description, cool label must be on them. There is a font example with requirements for each letter and number. They are sturdy signs, but that likely means they'll chip or shatter if dropped.

They've recently added the ability to tpc via mydevices. I'm guessing to go with this signing idea.

I can't wait for it to fail at my store and the dtl to go crazy on another failed visit.

Someone posted this on Reddit and it's like a "Find everything wrong with this picture" thing.

M88DR4G.jpg

They require two sizes of chalk pen. Price, description, cool label must be on them. There is a font example with requirements for each letter and number. They are sturdy signs, but that likely means they'll chip or shatter if dropped.

They've recently added the ability to tpc via mydevices. I'm guessing to go with this signing idea.

I can't wait for it to fail at my store and the dtl to go crazy on another failed visit.

GTFO of here. Anyways, yes this should be amusing.

Does anyone still have wall hangs in electronics, or did you move to those fancy monitors? My store still has ISM wall hangs but we're missing the ones that go above the TVs. I checked the POG line listing for the signing but had no luck. Does anybody have the part number to order on SAP, or will they be changing for Christmas?

Does anyone still have wall hangs in electronics, or did you move to those fancy monitors? My store still has ISM wall hangs but we're missing the ones that go above the TVs. I checked the POG line listing for the signing but had no luck. Does anybody have the part number to order on SAP, or will they be changing for Christmas?

They are not part of any pog. Try searching "electronics TV wall CSE signing" or something similar in SAP. My store still uses the hanging ones as well. Or you could mySupport it asking for those signs to be sent since they are missing.

They are not part of any pog. Try searching "electronics TV wall CSE signing" or something similar in SAP. My store still uses the hanging ones as well. Or you could mySupport it asking for those signs to be sent since they are missing.

Y'all check out September 2017 Signing Update it has something about take down the TV wall CSE.

Not all states require unit pricing.
Nh has this yellow. Mass had a red/ orange and white for their unit prices. After mysupport for the cheese labels they sent not unit priced its not something the company thinks about... or understands...

... the bark ism is freaking odd. Pegs go above the ism but can't due to design, and it's so far up the wall its hard to see. If not for the placement of the toys to the left I'd be concerned this was mine.

Nh has this yellow. Mass had a red/ orange and white for their unit prices. After mysupport for the cheese labels they sent not unit priced its not something the company thinks about... or understands...

... the bark ism is freaking odd. Pegs go above the ism but can't due to design, and it's so far up the wall its hard to see. If not for the placement of the toys to the left I'd be concerned this was mine.

My store's Bark ISM is 4 ft, with dark blue on the left, light blue on the right.

I put the backer paper in the proper way, with the bar code on the bottom right.

Yeah as it turns out the product that's dark blue ended up on the right and we only noticed this after all the pegs and the signage was up so have the aisle set reverse except for that one section which is now set standard.

Whoever designed the POG didn't bother to account for the signing. That's pretty much the norm these days. Which is hilarious when you consider how many people who have never set a POG in their life is going to be handling it now.

Whoever designed the POG didn't bother to account for the signing. That's pretty much the norm these days. Which is hilarious when you consider how many people who have never set a POG in their life is going to be handling it now.
Is it just me, or, have the POG designers at HQ become increasingly random and illogical in their sets the last few years?

There is a BTC end cap that has five or six wastebaslets on a shelf (same DPCI/same color). Instead of one location with five or six facings, each facing has its own location on that shelf. Why?

It's like Target gave new POG designers little or no training, and then threw them into their work center with little or no supervision.
oh, wait ...

Back