MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Has anybody gotten any Fossil/Marc Jacobs smart watch displays?!? My VML didn't believe me when I told her, had to walk her back and open the displays for her. I scanned and it looks like they're not part of any POG.

Good god the Goodfellow signing

I found it ridiculous that I needed the WAVe to build that thing.

How sturdy did yours feel after? It did not look safe at all while I was building it. My bottom screws weren't fitting in right so I just let it be. It still leaned a little backwards.

I found it ridiculous that I needed the WAVe to build that thing.

How sturdy did yours feel after? It did not look safe at all while I was building it. My bottom screws weren't fitting in right so I just let it be. It still leaned a little backwards.

Its very sturdy.

pmt and I got it in without rhe wave

My Goodfellow pallet came with two frame bottoms and no top. Suuuuper annoyed. PMT is going to try jerry-rigging it after lunch.

Now about Star Wars. Midnight store here. I'm arguing with the brand new Plano tl/useless ETL-HL over what date to actually do the pre-setting of backer paper. It says 24 hours before the event, which I took to mean Wednesday overnight at the earliest. They are running with the date mentioned on the front page which says to set them "Sept 30-31" and have decided that means Wednesday morning. What do y'all think?

My Goodfellow pallet came with two frame bottoms and no top. Suuuuper annoyed. PMT is going to try jerry-rigging it after lunch.

Now about Star Wars. Midnight store here. I'm arguing with the brand new Plano tl/useless ETL-HL over what date to actually do the pre-setting of backer paper. It says 24 hours before the event, which I took to mean Wednesday overnight at the earliest. They are running with the date mentioned on the front page which says to set them "Sept 30-31" and have decided that means Wednesday morning. What do y'all think?

I would set it when it is the most convenient. Neither one of you is wrong really, it would depend on if they want those sections to be empty all day Wednesday and Thursday. If they are fine with that, do it Wednesday morning so then all that is needed to be done on Thursday is the fillback.

Who else got CSE signing for men's and rtw with only 4 panels? Did I miss an update to only have 4 panels? Do I take one down? So f**ked up.

Someone posted this on Reddit and it's like a "Find everything wrong with this picture" thing.

M88DR4G.jpg
looks like target australia by the pricing.

Looks like a focal similar to the soda one?

These aren't the plain white ones for the tv wall, they were tested across the entire store especially in dry grocery where 7x11s get knocked off when removing product.
Me. I did. The new 18s I used for cat food and the little ones I am using for the halloween focal.

Still no sign of my signing pallet this week. Am I the only one?

I was told all Goodfellow signs need to be up by store open Sunday. How screwed am I?

Can't put something up if you don't have it.

We got ours on Monday and the signing went up yesterday.
You "speak to" the fact that they didn't come in time. But hustle as soon as they get in.

I only got four panels for men's c9 cse. Used green circles from other cse to fill for now.

Did anyone else have issues with the basket dividers not fitting in the metal pet baskets?

Still haven't gotten my pallet... The Visual Merchandiser is setting Goodfellow and New Day stuff but we have no signs to advertise other than the new brands coming soon signs.

I hope everything comes in tomorrow.

I've been filling in in grocery e2e this week (low hours!) so it's been weird for people to ask me signing things but not able to help them completely because I'm pushing grocery or zoning.

Back