MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone else have to set some of the amplified gifting stuff in the center of the racetrack?

We have this massive boat-looking thing for pajamas right in the middle of the racetrack between two softlines departments and there's only a few inches on either side to get a cart past. It's definitely one of the top 5 stupidest things I've seen in my time at Target.
Nope. VMETL had the poor souls who assembled it (PMT was building Project G oh joy! It ate out kitchy aisle which also were our default clearance aisles too) place it in the corner of softlines that opposes our bedding . Its actually in the precise center of the store.

Best part for me. I for the season have a reason to wander over there because dog apparel and accessories are on it. I should create a title for that like DA&A. Upset mini-seasonal when I took all the super long pegs for the Dog apparel.

Yup, that about sums up where I am at! Oh, and corporate was in earlier in the week and noticed my low cse walls in softlines (or in hardlines for that matter) haven't been updated and they wanted to order them for us. My stl explained I was out and just returned so she would see if I had them somewhere. Sure do! On a pallet that is not my top priority right now, especially since we are about to start A&A 2.0 remodel next week. Where I get to pretend to be the vml, without the pay, since we don't have one.

Ooh, be careful with that CSE pallet! I was waiting for the fall ones to come in (they were late too) and a pallet of them showed up. It was wrapped like our remodel signing was, but they turned out to be the exact same ones we have up from the last set. I had to order them individually off the guide and they still haven’t come!

Nope. VMETL had the poor souls who assembled it (PMT was building Project G oh joy! It ate out kitchy aisle which also were our default clearance aisles too) place it in the corner of softlines that opposes our bedding . Its actually in the precise center of the store.

Best part for me. I for the season have a reason to wander over there because dog apparel and accessories are on it. I should create a title for that like DA&A. Upset mini-seasonal when I took all the super long pegs for the Dog apparel.

PMTs are not responsible for building cardboard shippers. Ever. That always goes to the signing tm or presentation team. Or for fully end-to-end stores, probably whichever dept it most closely aligns to which in this case is actually softlines despite the cross merchandising.

Exactly!

Christ it looks horrible

I stuck a viking Clip through bullseyes Paw and the ribbon so that it held together, (not in the instructions), the directions however were terrible

After reading "Back Right Ribbon Left side - Left Back ribbon Left side - Right side back ribbon Left side, etc" I wanted to have a mini stroke.

I did get a small box delivered on Tuesday but it only had one sign in it. The list I have has several small signs I am looking for. Probably about the same size as this box though. Should have been on one of my pallets but I've torn everything apart as much as I can looking for it.

If your A&A 2.0 remodel is like mine you will receive NO Softlines Signing, other than taking down the large CSE's for painting, then putting them back up. You might actually have time to get the CSE's in Hardlines updated (I wouldn't do softlines, at my store a lot of the low walls were moved/shortened/lengthened, so I would wait on that).

If your A&A 2.0 remodel is like mine you will receive NO Softlines Signing, other than taking down the large CSE's for painting, then putting them back up. You might actually have time to get the CSE's in Hardlines updated (I wouldn't do softlines, at my store a lot of the low walls were moved/shortened/lengthened, so I would wait on that).
somebody found my knox rose 8ft header... somewhere. It's got my GCs boot prints all over it. but yeah, most of it is on backorder and they ask about it every fucking week. Because they don't pay attention to the backorder - disco - delete method of fulfilling signing orders.

What a relief it is to see I'm not the only one who hates amplified gifting... Everything was terrible. The main ribbon with bullseye looks terrible.. I hate to leave it up there like that

How are we doing price labels for hearth and hand? There are 0 label holders for any of the fixtures, and my STL is having a fit

How are we doing price labels for hearth and hand? There are 0 label holders for any of the fixtures, and my STL is having a fit

We aren't doing price labels. We have none up at my store, and I believe that was what we were told to do by corporate. The only prices shouted out are the ones that are on the ISM Signing.

However i believe every item has their price right on their bar code.

We aren't doing price labels. We have none up at my store, and I believe that was what we were told to do by corporate. The only prices shouted out are the ones that are on the ISM Signing.

You are correct. Prices are on everything. Think I ended up with only 2 ISM price signs up. Never did find the others.

My STL is just nuts she doesn't believe there is no price labels.. Lol

My STL is just nuts she doesn't believe there is no price labels.. Lol
The VM at my store was all over this set, and led a huddle where she explained everything including how it would be set visually even though stuff will be tied to a pog (similar to shoes).

Back from my vacation

Can't wait to deal with all this amplified gifting bullshit because.... none of it came in apparently.

I spent the day building some random bins and organizing my signing area.

Tomorrow I got to do the fos door clings I'm going to try to do some of these overheads.

We also didn't get our sugar paper focal so that's wonderful.

Hi everyone I missed you all

Back from my vacation

Can't wait to deal with all this amplified gifting bullshit because.... none of it came in apparently.

I spent the day building some random bins and organizing my signing area.

Tomorrow I got to do the fos door clings I'm going to try to do some of these overheads.

We also didn't get our sugar paper focal so that's wonderful.

Hi everyone I missed you all
Fos is to be set nov 26th... or something. Search workbench/ Redwire / mysupport. They sent it early.

Back