MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone have direction on the signing organization by area?

Hate to be a broken record .... just don't do it. No FOS signing for almost 3 weeks. I did the TV wall today. I has to cut open the red plastic and dig through a whole pallet to find the fact tags. What a joke thos company has become. And yes, I'm generalizing. I don't care.

What's best: Put it up on Monday when I get in at 8AM or on Tuesday when I get in at 9AM?

Tuesday. Shouldn't take too long since you prebuilt it and that way you aren't jumping the gun on the next "holiday."

Anyone have direction on the signing organization by area?

Specific direction? No. Any direction? Also no.

Here's what I did (prior to being essentially demoted from signing TM):
Salesplan/revision signing on shelves in the fixture room are divided up by area/TL.
- Beauty & Electronics
- A & Checklanes
- B/C/D
- E/F
- Market
- Softlines signing goes on a shelf in their fixture area of the fixture room
- Any remaining signing (transition or ordered) goes in the steel.

We only have 3 TLs but I split the areas up because some of them get more signing regularly and need more space.

Also note: I still get one day a week to sort signing when it comes in but ASANTS.

Hate to be a broken record .... just don't do it. No FOS signing for almost 3 weeks. I did the TV wall today. I has to cut open the red plastic and dig through a whole pallet to find the fact tags. What a joke thos company has become. And yes, I'm generalizing. I don't care.

I'm choosing to only care about signing on my signing day. I get done everything I can and whatever isn't done, will still be there next week for me. Haven't got to the transition Pets signing yet and still have some small Chem/Paper signing to place. 🤣

Generalize away! It all feels very much like a gigantic joke now. Sarcastic bitching and complaining is pretty much all we got left! And I'm going to own the shit outta that!!

i asked my former plano tl, my etl, and my sd about the gocart thing today and all three of them had no idea what i was talking about and told me i shouldn't worry because it didn't sound legit lol. am i the only one who reads the damn addendums? i swear no one in my store ever knows what's going on until it's already happened.
My SD will read it when there’s a visit to make sure and go around asking if we have promo signs up and I just look at him like???????? I don’t put up the ad and I definitely don’t quit every section.

My SD will read it when there’s a visit to make sure and go around asking if we have promo signs up and I just look at him like???????? I don’t put up the ad and I definitely don’t quit every section.

Maybe he meant the Redcard FOS sign or the one they have on every credit card reader.

Today was classic. Finally has a signing shift. My goal? Throw away all the old signing that never got used. I threw away almost two flats of signing and fixtures just to make way for new signing. I feel so modern throwing stuff away. It's so much more efficient then actually putting the signing up.

From the June addendum, when we all change to Go Cart at the end of July-ish, "Only ETL's, PML's and AP team members will have access to place orders in Go Cart." So order, order, order! Write down all the hard to find numbers and kiss the ability to order goodbye!
Wow, this not good news >.> I better order me a few houses, cars, and cash registers XD XD
Guess it doesn't matter, but if we have to order, that will be horrible, cause ETLs will take forever to get it >.>

Signing and Fixture Room is a complete joke, not to be considered important anymore unless they are panicked about something like the Vine poop.
I'd be lying if I didn't admit losing ordering, most likely email, and the signing position is sorta degrading from a progression at Target standpoint, but sure they wouldn't care, we are just the little ants that fill Brians pockets, till he decides to leave Target, like he did Sams Club. His Goal??? Fill his pockets and book it, before anyone knows what happen LOL XD XD

This was my exact problem with the damn flamingo!

At least it was only the top of the burger I had issues with.

I'm recycling two of the wires that I had for the pinwheel (one green, one red), and prepped the wires for both burgers so I am 100% ready to go on Tuesday, where they will go up whether they like it or not.

At least it was only the top of the burger I had issues with.

I'm recycling two of the wires that I had for the pinwheel (one green, one red), and prepped the wires for both burgers so I am 100% ready to go on Tuesday, where they will go up whether they like it or not.

I'm ready too! Got all my FOS signing sitting unused in the fixture. All safe and snug.

Isn't that already set up in the fixture room somewhere near the sign and label PC? I have it organized on shelves with the order numbers (made with the label maker) right below them, so when I look at the stacks I can see what is low that needs replenishment or needs ordering, although still not certain about not having access to ordering supplies soon.

I've kept past SAP orders so if no one beats me to it, I can post a list for you of the basics.

i built one of the burgers today! wasn't too bad. i'm gonna build the last one on monday so i have them both ready to go for tuesday after memorial day ends.

in other news i'm concerned we might lose access to sap/gocart sooner than the end of july and it'll be on june 2nd instead when all the job titles officially change. anyone else think this might be the case?

i built one of the burgers today! wasn't too bad. i'm gonna build the last one on monday so i have them both ready to go for tuesday after memorial day ends.

in other news i'm concerned we might lose access to sap/gocart sooner than the end of july and it'll be on june 2nd instead when all the job titles officially change. anyone else think this might be the case?

Wait.. there's more than one burger to build? One for FOS and where does other one go?

Back