MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

It is better to not fake tie. If HQ can see that as a whole, the stores couldn't finish the set, they will plan out hours better and not put so much to set in one week. At least that is how PM is with our workload. If everyone faked tied, HQ would think stores can handle this workload and continue to plan for it or even increase it.

Oh headquarters is well aware of the issues. It comes down to those metrics though. Fake what you can fake to be green. And honestly the issue isn’t even really with headquarters not planning out hours well. Yes they can pack a lot in some weeks and less in others. Been that way forever. Some pogs say they take less time to set then they really do and some say they’ll take more time to set them they do. It tends to even out. Where the issues are is that some stores have no dedicated POG team and hours are stolen from them and distributed to a different work center. I was a POG team lead for many years. Give my team the hours they are expected to receive to do the set and we’d always get done and even sometimes be able to get ahead. Used to actually clean the shelves and everything. Give my team 70hrs to do 150hrs of work and sacrifices will be made and shit just won’t get done.

So I have an overdue salesplan. It's for Kuerig K-Slim + Iced. The problem is that I got a new salesplan for K-Slim + Iced that is exactly the same as the old one. I set the new one. But, the old one isn't expired so it's showing as overdue.

WTF are you even doing HQ??? You want me to have two endcaps that are exactly the same??? I have half a mind to just malicious compliance that shit and put them right next to each other.

So I have an overdue salesplan. It's for Kuerig K-Slim + Iced. The problem is that I got a new salesplan for K-Slim + Iced that is exactly the same as the old one. I set the new one. But, the old one isn't expired so it's showing as overdue.

WTF are you even doing HQ??? You want me to have two endcaps that are exactly the same??? I have half a mind to just malicious compliance that shit and put them right next to each other.
You sure that you ended up setting the correct one, the old one should of been discontinued. Ill double check tomorrow to see if its the same for me.

It’s not the same one . It came into the monthly planer to save the displays for when it comes back .

Huh why is stationary showing not set on greenfield? We finished it 2 weeks ago. Anyone else see that? Wondering if they change the POG # or what. Will have to investigate tomorrow.

Huh why is stationary showing not set on greenfield? We finished it 2 weeks ago. Anyone else see that? Wondering if they change the POG # or what. Will have to investigate tomorrow.
They reissued every single transition for Stationary that was supposed to have label strips. We just tied all yesterday and printed out the new header labels.

We did have an issue with Kids Party 1 and Kids Party 2 so beware (Kids Party 1 had the exact same line listing as Kids Party 2). We had to my support the issue and 1 entire aisle can't be set till issue is fixed.

Last edited:
They reissued every single transition for Stationary that was supposed to have label strips. We just tied all yesterday and printed out the new header labels.

We did have an issue with Kids Party 1 and Kids Party 2 so beware (Kids Party 1 had the exact same line listing as Kids Party 2). We had to my support the issue and 1 entire aisle can't be set till issue is fixed.

Ok well shit. I'm not redoing the capacities

Oh headquarters is well aware of the issues. It comes down to those metrics though. Fake what you can fake to be green. And honestly the issue isn’t even really with headquarters not planning out hours well. Yes they can pack a lot in some weeks and less in others. Been that way forever. Some pogs say they take less time to set then they really do and some say they’ll take more time to set them they do. It tends to even out. Where the issues are is that some stores have no dedicated POG team and hours are stolen from them and distributed to a different work center. I was a POG team lead for many years. Give my team the hours they are expected to receive to do the set and we’d always get done and even sometimes be able to get ahead. Used to actually clean the shelves and everything. Give my team 70hrs to do 150hrs of work and sacrifices will be made and shit just won’t get done.
They are definitely faking stuff in my store. All the Basics POGS are a mess. I scan something and it says it's supposed to be in one location but the POG is not set for that area, old stuff is still there. They are fudging the price changes too. I've literally seen the markdowns being "completed" on the zebra for my area while there is nobody in the department actually marking them.

I want to prove that there is a much better layout to the new electronics boat so i'm going to rework it. By chance, does anyone know the width and depth of a single section of a regular isile?

If you can't tell my store has a plano team and im not in it LMAO. So I know 0 of the correct terms here.

I want to prove that there is a much better layout to the new electronics boat so i'm going to rework it. By chance, does anyone know the width and depth of a single section of a regular isile?

If you can't tell my store has a plano team and im not in it LMAO. So I know 0 of the correct terms here.
Usually 4ft wide. Depth, well we use 18"deep shelves normally. If your talking about depth of base deck it can be either 18" or 22". Check your adjacency map for better accuracy.

For anyone who has done a remodel, how are transitions handled? Do they send them early/later to coincide with the remodel? How much is left that is not remodel plano's?

Back