MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

The kinks are being worked out, just chill. Label strips are printed in house now- think of all the tweaks still being done for MyDay; it takes some time to get it right. They are aware of many of the issues (see one of the above messages in this thread) but also ask to send issues via the chatbot to make sure they catch everything.
@FlowTeamChick

Anyone having problems with the label strips in Christmas? We had 5 out of 7 POGS that we got the wrong label strips and paper planos for. The paper planos matched the strips but neither matched the plano for our store. I can see one or two, but the majority of them was odd.

What you guys think of the new white 7x11 sign holders? I don't like that the hook comes in separate parts, it could come off and get lost somewhere. Better than nothing I guess.

What you guys think of the new white 7x11 sign holders? I don't like that the hook comes in separate parts, it could come off and get lost somewhere. Better than nothing I guess.

I think they were only designed because they had issues with the supplier. And somehow this is the best they could get us. Not a fan. I highly doubt anyone will understand what to do with them- I dumped in the bin with the old ones, still wrapped with the instructions so we'll see how it goes.

I think they were only designed because they had issues with the supplier. And somehow this is the best they could get us. Not a fan. I highly doubt anyone will understand what to do with them- I dumped in the bin with the old ones, still wrapped with the instructions so we'll see how it goes.

I'm hiding ours till Black Friday/Christmas. We never have enough during those times!

Bruhhh, did they not provide a VMG for the ornament corrugate? Shit doesn't make sense but I made it work. There's 3 sections and 5 shelves each, but the corrugate only has 3 levels.

Last edited:
I just start 1-1-1on the bottom bin then goes around. If its fruit or animal i just put them together on 1 bin.

Yeah that's kinda what I did. There's a thick line to show separation, but I was trying to figure out what went in the 2 big bins which I ended up putting the larger ornaments in.

So much of the overheads are pre-built now that I've become spoiled- actually had to fully assemble the wreaths & diamonds for the Rear Seasonal overheads. But the trees, the center piece, and part of the ribbons came pre-built. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So much of the overheads are pre-built now that I've become spoiled- actually had to fully assemble the wreaths & diamonds for the Rear Seasonal overheads. But the trees, the center piece, and part of the ribbons came pre-built. 🤷🏻‍♀️
All these prebuilt stuff is taking so much of our fixture room space holy shit. But then again prebuilt is nice.

Did anyone get anchors for the tree displays btw? Where would I find it.

All these prebuilt stuff is taking so much of our fixture room space holy shit. But then again prebuilt is nice.

Just when I think I'm making some headway on ISM management, another freaking pallet arrives. I've utilized the top shelf of unused light duty in the backroom, space in one of our pods behind the building, and cluttered the floor in the fixture room. And a couple pallets just floating around near the fixture room.

Have not seen them yet and could not find a picture. We have the small little clip like ones which I don't like they don't stay

Just when I think I'm making some headway on ISM management, another freaking pallet arrives. I've utilized the top shelf of unused light duty in the backroom, space in one of our pods behind the building, and cluttered the floor in the fixture room. And a couple pallets just floating around near the fixture room.

I broke the remaining signing pallets today trying to find more seasonal backer paper which HQ messed up on because they didn't put backer on some POGs. So a forth of our aisles will be grey circle. Nice job Target!

I broke the remaining signing pallets today trying to find more seasonal backer paper which HQ messed up on because they didn't put backer on some POGs. So a forth of our aisles will be grey circle. Nice job Target!

We only got 2 big boxes in. And then one box for the LTO pog & one for Sugar Paper. All the highly visible aisles will have backer based on how we are setting.

We only got 2 big boxes in. And then one box for the LTO pog & one for Sugar Paper. All the highly visible aisles will have backer based on how we are setting.

Same. Mysupport answer was that I should get so and so box with 2 backer each for a total of 6 backer and wait for 10/30 set to reopen, if need more order it. Like dude, those are for sales planner in other areas and ordering will take weeks. These mysupport responses are so dumb and useless most times Gahhhh. Sorry had to rant 🙂

Same. Mysupport answer was that I should get so and so box with 2 backer each for a total of 6 backer and wait for 10/30 set to reopen, if need more order it. Like dude, those are for sales planner in other areas and ordering will take weeks. These mysupport responses are so dumb and useless most times Gahhhh. Sorry had to rant 🙂

I've stopped using the chatbot altogether. I don't think they understand how long it takes to get orders in. They're basically telling you: pull it out of thin air. Saying order it is the equivalent of asking, did you turn it off and then back on to fix your issue? Like, gee, why didn't we think to order more backer paper. What a simple answer. 🙄

Back