MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

They're painting walls a different shade of red now? What happened to painting them grey?

Haha. My painters took mine down. Contractor and his minions put them back up. We stayed so late I needed a second lunch. And we need another coat of paint, plus they did a shitty job

They were actually going to throw them all away! Didn’t even ask. My PTL caught them on the way out to the trash.

They didn’t even put them all back up either, because they didn’t put enough rails up for them to fit. I wish they’d let me do it...now there’s spooky paint rollers in Halloween.

They're painting walls a different shade of red now? What happened to painting them grey?

They painted half the store gray and the other half (and front end) red.

Can we talk about how we can view pogs on the zebras now because holy fuck

Which is great, since the new format paper pogs are nearly worthless. Where's my damn line listing you penny pinching jackasses?

They were actually going to throw them all away! Didn’t even ask. My PTL caught them on the way out to the trash.

I can't decide who I hate more, contractors or vendors.

Which is great, since the new format paper pogs are nearly worthless. Where's my damn line listing you penny pinching jackasses?

I can't decide who I hate more, contractors or vendors.
it's on the mydevices... but again - only section 1

Haha. My painters took mine down. Contractor and his minions put them back up. We stayed so late I needed a second lunch. And we need another coat of paint, plus they did a shitty job

I took mine all down in softlines and leaned them against a wall neatly, and out of the way so they didn't puncture each other, and our contractors could paint (About 5 CSE's with 5 panels each, a lot of weight). I came in the next day to find that my STL threw them all on the Flat because they were in the way of Z-rails we didn't even have yet. 1/2 of them were punctured with the above CSE's Christmas tree clips. Ruining half of them.

I was so happy about that.

When I saw you could see the ISM, fixture list, line listing etc... I got a little verklempt... tawk amongst yaselves...
iu

Back