Archived Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diva0Darkness

Keeping the soccer moms in stock with Makeup wipes
Hi all,
I am hoping one of you can help me,
I normally work in beauty and personal care, with an occasional Sunday Shift for ad set, but I noticed when I looked at the new schedule, they have me listed on a saturday evening from 6pm to 10 pm under '' signing".
I am not sure what this is, I know on saturday nights, they have everyone go through their depts and pull the last week sale signs down to be prepared for sundays sale , but I dont think that is what they would schedule me for specfically on a saturday.
Any insight?

Maybe Ad Prep? Basically sorting the ads by block and writing in missing locations. Ask your ETL if your not sure.

Hi all,
I normally work in beauty and personal care, with an occasional Sunday Shift for ad set, but I noticed when I looked at the new schedule, they have me listed on a saturday evening from 6pm to 10 pm under '' signing".
I am not sure what this is, I know on saturday nights, they have everyone go through their depts and pull the last week sale signs down to be prepared for sundays sale , but I dont think that is what they would schedule me for specfically on a saturday.
Any insight?

Hi all,
Any insight?
probably ad take down. I've seen some conflicting places it should be charged to recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back