Corporate So I work as a core member at one target but was wondering if I would be able to apply at another target to be an odtm for more hours (two districts)

So I work as a core member at one target but was wondering if I would be able to apply at another target to be an odtm for more hours (two districts)

So I work as a core member at one target but was wondering if I would be able to apply at another target to be an odtm for more hours (two districts)
As far as I know, no, you can only be a team member at one store at a time. You can work at other stores only if you are sent there (with your consent) to work temporarily by your home store.🙁

like twice out of my five years with target I have noticed people from other targets coming to mine to "get more hours", so I know there is a possibility to some extent. in terms of being employed at a whole separate target I don't think that's possible. and to my understanding (at least in my district) they are trying to eliminate ODTM because it takes up spots and wont allow us to keep hiring because we have ten employees already but none of them can ever work because they are OD (in school usually) but the higher ups just see them as bodies we have employed and assume we are fine 🤷‍♂️ that is my specific store and limited knowledge though

Back