Archived So Many Lunchables!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at my store in the meat cooler, we have many casepacks of Lunchables that are backstocked and taking up space on green racks and many of them backstocked in open stock wacos. It's been like this for a few months, but the store manages to get more casepacks of Lunchables every food truck it seems. I have good relations with the team leads for backroom and P-Fresh, and they welcome any ideas I come up with concerning work efficiency.

Question: What should we do with all these Lunchables that are taking up space in the meat cooler?

just toss in the compactor without qmosing them that way they won't come back in anytime soon. Wait for instocks to get around to researching them, ha that will get them. do don't really do that, just TPC them to 20 cents like flowingandwaing said.

Or just put them in a bunker, don't TPC them and wait for them to expire which is what my CTL apparently did. I noticed this the other night after I'd clocked out, was gonna tell someone on my way out but was tired and forgot.

We had this problem last week. The CTL put them all on an endcap and dropped the price by like 20 cents. They were gone like no tomorrow.

How exactly do you go about doing a TPC? Can all TLs do it?

TPC for perishables is in Store Applications, and can be accessed by PAs and higher.

What about for other departments?

Other areas generally don't expire so quickly (if at all), so probably not. If such a function exists outside of grocery, you probably have to be an ETL or higher to access it.

I dunno, I just want to get rid of the Scattergories games that we have about 30 of.

My store never does TPCs. We actually have more of a canned food item than the AA+ across town. We're a C.

You should Mysupport the impacted DPCI's. Don't TPC unless its discontinued because it will inflate the your needs and corporate will keep sending you more to meet the demand. We had a similar problem on eggos a while back and we kept getting more until our DTL called it out.

That makes sense. Last time we had someone from outside the company box them up and do something with them. We still have some of those boxes, so I'm not sure if we have it all or just some.

We sell a lot of those at my store, but I don't work Market, so I don't know if we're overstocked.

I think that if they were "Buy 10, get a $5 gift card" or something like that, then they would be gone in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back