Archived So Stinkin Happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have possibly had the greates two days these last two days. I had my final interview for TL position in my store with our DM and HRBP. The interview went great and I was very excited and feeling good when I left.

:excited:My ETL-HR and my STL called me about 20min after my interview to inform me that they wanted to offer me the TL position I had been interviewing for, but wait theres more....THEY OFFERED ME A SrTL POSITION!!! I was just a TM before. I was the GSA so this came as the biggest shock to me! I am so on cloud nin right now haha. :)

Thanks everyone! Im really looking forward to what is to come!

I have not a clue as to what a SrTL makes in my store...:huh:

I gotta ask - what do you have in terms of college? Any credits? If so, how about degree?

I am a junior in college by credit. I took some time away from school, so im not currently a student. I am actually sitting down witj my etl-hr thurs. To go over tuition reimbursement so that I can complete my degree amd apply to b an etl soon after.

Congrats! Do Sr TLs still get the extra dollar for being a key carrier or is that included? I assume all Sr TLs are key carriers.

Well done!! I myself am prepping for the interviews at the moment!! Best of luck to u!!

Well done!! I myself am prepping for the interviews at the moment!! Best of luck to u!!

Good luck on your upcoming interviews, and thank you! What was really cool about this whole thing was that I thought I was being prepped and interviewing for just a TL position so when my STL and ETL-HR called me and offered SrTL to me it totally blind sided me..but I couldnt be happier about all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back