Archived So Today a Sales Floor TM asked me why the BR/Flow Team Members are so dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, handle dusty dirty boxes for hours and hours every week and we'll see how squeaky clean you look. Not to mention the grease on the equipment (esp the baler) that always manages to get on you.

Still, there are some people in logistics who never showered, I swear. I know that you get sweaty working the truck, or running around an inadequately cooled backroom. But if you shower every day and wear deodorant, you should not be smelling like the compactor on a hot day, unless you have some kind of glandular problem or something.

Tell those people to put on the sample mens fragrances in HBA haha

Executivus Teamleadicus can be found in any habitat where a target is nearby. They nest in tsc, where they can commonly be found doing the activities I listed above.

If I took a guess it would be these can be found in larger volume stores. My store is lower volume and at night there is only 1 ETL/LOD and they are usually pulled around all over the store and when they arent they zone, backup, huddle, cover electronics/fitting room, answer call boxes/calls.

If I took a guess it would be these can be found in larger volume stores. My store is lower volume and at night there is only 1 ETL/LOD and they are usually pulled around all over the store and when they arent they zone, backup, huddle, cover electronics/fitting room, answer call boxes/calls.
We are low volume, it never prevents my etl-ge from doing nothing.

I am clean as they come. Just call me Silkwood Shower. That said, I always feel uncomfortable immediately transferring to/ working in another work center after my Flow shifts. Just want to run home and shower in between.

I have had the honor of unloading a shipping container (which is a truck pretty much) chalk full of 1 foot by 1 foot boxes at 1:00pm in the middle of July, completely alone, so I have a fair hint about what flow is like, thankfully you guys can do it at night. I like being a PA because I feel we are as close as you can get to a Logistics/SFTM.....

If they are a good PA anyway.

You guys are as dirty as me and swear just as much, which is why I like working with Flow. I will bitch and moan tho if u don't FIFO the Yogurt.
The closest you can get to logistics and sftm is instocks... Because that's literally what we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back