Archived Soda stream Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Hi all!

What do you all do with defective soda stream returns? I don’t mean co2 exchange, I mean like someone bought a whole sodastream kit (with canister and machine) and it didn’t work?

Defecting it out comes up FL (ESIM), however our receiver told us that the machine must go CRC and the canister must go back with the co2 exchanges. However, we have no space in our CO2 exchange box because we only have space when we give someone a new one.

Thoughts?

Personally, and I'm just evil that way, I would prepare it as the defective sticker directs. If receiving wants it processed differently, they are welcome to do it themselves. I've never had a Sodastream returned defective during one of my shifts, so haven't had to deal with it.

Personally, and I'm just evil that way, I would prepare it as the defective sticker directs. If receiving wants it processed differently, they are welcome to do it themselves. I've never had a Sodastream returned defective during one of my shifts, so haven't had to deal with it.
Yeah I tried that a few times and it got sent back up with increasingly passive aggressive notes

Contact sodastream via email (directions are on the box that you send the empty canisters back in) and request for them to send you an empty box. That way you will have a box to put the defective canisters inside of while not having to put them in the box that the full ones came in

Contact sodastream via email (directions are on the box that you send the empty canisters back in) and request for them to send you an empty box. That way you will have a box to put the defective canisters inside of while not having to put them in the box that the full ones came in
We’ve tried that in the past and either gotten no response or they say they’ve sent one and we never get it :(

But I can try again

We’ve tried that in the past and either gotten no response or they say they’ve sent one and we never get it :(

But I can try again
Oh wow sorry to hear about that :( last time I asked for a couple boxes they sent them within the week so I hope maybe you can have better luck

Then tell the receiver they can call soda stream and get an empty return box. I’ve done it a few times but it takes a while to get there.
Our receiver is kinda mean to a lot of us so I just gave the canister to my GSTL who’s gonna mysupport it

Our receiver is kinda mean to a lot of us so I just gave the canister to my GSTL who’s gonna mysupport it
Receivers and guest service never get along 😂. I was in a constant back and forth with mine when I was up front.

Hi all!

What do you all do with defective soda stream returns? I don’t mean co2 exchange, I mean like someone bought a whole sodastream kit (with canister and machine) and it didn’t work?

Defecting it out comes up FL (ESIM), however our receiver told us that the machine must go CRC and the canister must go back with the co2 exchanges. However, we have no space in our CO2 exchange box because we only have space when we give someone a new one.

Thoughts?
No thought on it besides the fact that your receiver is right

The company who picks up the ESIM will not take the co2 canisters. When I first became receiver I didn't know this so when they did my ESIM pickup they took out all the co2 containers, put them to the side and said they couldn't take them.

No thought on it besides the fact that your receiver is right
The company who picks up the ESIM will not take the co2 canisters. When I first became receiver I didn't know this so when they did my ESIM pickup they took out all the co2 containers, put them to the side and said they couldn't take them.
I'm not saying the receiver is wrong, I just don't know what to do with the canister

I for one am in shock that Amanda has not sent it back to the receiver with a snarky response to the passive agressive notes. :p

My store's receiver would just take care of it and explain what needs to be done next time. Nice guy. Always helpful no matter how busy he is.

email SodaStream and ask them to send you some empty boxes. i asked for one and they sent me five lol

email SodaStream and ask them to send you some empty boxes. i asked for one and they sent me five lol
FR those empty boxes saved my life cuz the team kept throwing them out after taking the full canisters out and we had a million empty canisters

Hi all!

Thoughts?
I have been known to get a smaller box to fit them in and write soda stream on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back