Someone got my employee ID and I don't want them to have it. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got it and used it to get a discount without my permission. I am currently furious with this person. Then they come back with saying it was a mistake, they did it "on accident". How bad is it if they just start using it without my permission? Can I change my TM number?

Last edited:
They got it and used it to get a discount without my permission. I am currently furious with this person. Then they come back with saying it was a mistake, they did it "on accident". How bad is it if they just start using it without my permission? Can I change my TM number?
The team member is the key to spot job. You need talk to tmsc, hr, & say it stolen by your friend. Do it now.
It's not a mistake for your friend using it anymore.

I want to apologize to everyone and especially @Amanda Cantwell. She was completely right with her assessment, so not only am I a liar but an absolute asshole to boot. I was so angry about the situation I took it out on everyone and tried to defend the indefensible. So this will likely be my last post on this account. Maybe not and if it is, hopefully I come back with a different one. But if I don't, I just want you all to know, I'm sorry and I love you.

I want to apologize to everyone and especially @Amanda Cantwell. She was completely right with her assessment, so not only am I a liar but an absolute asshole to boot. I was so angry about the situation I took it out on everyone and tried to defend the indefensible. So this will likely be my last post on this account. Maybe not and if it is, hopefully I come back with a different one. But if I don't, I just want you all to know, I'm sorry and I love you.
We understand. Everyone gets stressed out about things you can & can't control. Admitting the mistake made & apologizing for it, proves you are taking responsibility for it. Also, a good person.
We are always listening to you & everyone.
@sfslackey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back