someone in the back room, taking merchandise without scanning it

I have already informed my Team Leader many times, but the same issue continues to occur as usual.

In my experience, I've gone back to remove something. I think I'm good and then I go put it on the shelf and it's still located in the back. So there's a glitch of sometime. It could just be someone that's also not doing it right.

Ask your TL to partner with the fulfillment TL to make sure that the fulfillment team knows how to correctly pull items from the backroom locations in their batch. This is a big problem at our store.... and not just fulfillment team, but also those that are pulled from other areas to pick batches.

I don't pick for fulfillment. Can somebody explain to me how a TM could continue with their OPU or standard without the system making a record of the item just pulled from a location?

I mean, short of people just grabbing and taking stuff.

I don't pick for fulfillment. Can somebody explain to me how a TM could continue with their OPU or standard without the system making a record of the item just pulled from a location?

I mean, short of people just grabbing and taking stuff.
The problem arises when tms are told (for example) to pick 12, scan 2 into the cart, scan backroom location and enter the amount backstocked. Most simply pick the 12 and do not do the backstock correctly since it is fairly easy to just scan the location and put nothing into it or entering that you have no backstock. Sometimes our OPU area has several casepacks of items sitting in RTS because too many were taken. This is usually done by non fulfillment tms or newbies.

Back