Archived Someone urinated on our merchandise.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today our fitting room operator was sorting stray and found up a balled up pair of panties wrapped in more clothes and ones that we carry. As she took a look further she saw that they were soaked, in urine. And so were the 5-6th other clothes they were wrapped in. I felt so bad for her, I don't understand why someone would do that! We ended up defecting the whole cart out!

Same thing happened at our store about three weeks ago. Someone had a bunch of clothing shoved into one of the corners and the smell was just horrid. I understand that accidents happen, but whenever we've had an incident like this, it's almost always an adult. The only mess that I've had to clean up from a child is her crumbled graham crackers.

someone whipped out their instrument and peed on our endcap in electronics all over merchandise. I think its thrilling for them or something. but honestly why? its disgusting.

someone whipped out their instrument and peed on our endcap in electronics all over merchandise. I think its thrilling for them or something. but honestly why? its disgusting.

They want the the thrill that someone might catch them.

This is why I have an issue with the term "guests". If this was my home, there are quite a lot of them I would never ask to return.
And this is why AP is the only place I have the temperament to endure. Because if I see these "Guests" do anything of the like, I get to turn them into "Subjects" and trespass their asses for "disturbing business operations," as Corporate puts it.

Oh the stories Fitting Room Operators could tell...all of them gross and disturbing.

People are just plain nasty.

Oh my god our operator had stories. Like the lady who called for an LOD cause she was told she can't try on underwear. LOD says no, she goes in with them anyway when no one's looking and takes a nice dump on the seat in one of the rooms. And pisses on the underwear. How nice of her!

Our FR keeps boxes of gloves, large bottles of sanitizer, paper towels & surface cleanser under the desk because of the horror stories that abound.

Swimsuit season traumatizes me every year. That's all I'm gonna say. Infer what you will and you're probably right.

We used to have a homeless guy that came in all the time to get new pants, which always meant he would pick out a new pair, go into the fitting room, piss his old ones to the point that he couldn't possibly walk out without getting piss everywhere. LOD always bought the pants and got the cleaning crew to bleach the hell out of the fitting room.

People loooove peeing in our fitting room but one time someone left this massive puddle and the smell would not go away so now there's plans to switch to tile back there. Guests always complain that it smells like a combination of body odor and piss.
Anyone else had people throw up in their merchandise though? Someone blorked in one of those plastic popcorn buckets near the popcorn makers

About a year and half ago we had a guest piss and poop in the fitting room the floor was carpet at the time. After 3 months of complaints about the smell after several carpet cleaning we got new floors

We had this teenager who would come in and wank it in the fitting rooms and leave a condom of the aftermath. Felt bad for softlines every time they came across it.

I've debated on if I wanted to ask the fitting room if I could change in there after work if I'm going out afterwards but, I never felt right about it so I never did. Reading this thread, now I know why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back