Archived Specific types of guests that are annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. For my top one would be collectors. More specifically, pop collectors. No we can't put on hold that target exclusive killmonger. No, you can't have more then one. AND NO, THAT THANOS POP IS STREET DATED!!!!

2. Old people that want help with prepaid cellphones. When target mobile isn't there, and I get a guest that wants help loading minutes into their phone, I politely explain that I can't. They precede to look at me and tell at me like I've ruined their entire lives.

3. Resellers. Resellers. RESELLERS!!!!

It makes me glad to see only urine. I rejoice!!!
Or the people that stand in front of the carts when you're trying to push a row in. Which reminds me, I'm cart attendant today. Picked up a shift.

People who stand in the middle of aisles and loudly say "WELL I SURE WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE HERE TO HELP ME" or something similar, or passive aggressively complain about the mess in the aisle as plano is trying to set. If you want help, you'll need to put on your big girl panties and ask.

People who stand in the middle of aisles and loudly say "WELL I SURE WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE HERE TO HELP ME" or something similar, or passive aggressively complain about the mess in the aisle as plano is trying to set. If you want help, you'll need to put on your big girl panties and ask.

Working in electronics, I get that shit all the time.

Reactions: TTB
It may be a little overboard, but I hate being asked by a guest to hold an item when there’s 12 on the shelf and more in the back. I always see it as a waste of time.

It may be a little overboard, but I hate being asked by a guest to hold an item when there’s 12 on the shelf and more in the back. I always see it as a waste of time.

I feel the same way. It's their way of being lazy.

1. cunts who get assmad when the pharmacy isn't open. CVS isn't Target isn't CVS, go the fuck away and get your methadone somewhere else. Not my circus, not my elephant
2. guests who climb on/over my flats and pallets to reach something on the shelf, or ignore their crotch spawn doing same
3. guests who are looking for something but don't know the brand, the name, the size, or the color and give only a super vague description. "It's a thing that exists, made of matter, I saw it here last week" well that sure narrows it down!
4. supreme euphoric gentlesirs who ask me about Funko Pops. Go back to le Reddit you nerdlord
5. military recruiters who ask me if I've ever considered joining the military. I don't care how much the signing bonus is, I can't spend it if I'm turned into a finely atomized cloud of red vapor from driving over an IED
6. guests who grab me while I'm making a beeline for the restroom with a full bladder and grimacing because my kidneys are about to explode
7. guests who grab me while I'm in the process of helping another guest
8. guests who complain that Target.com showed that this store had something in stock, and then I check their phone and it's actually set to a different store in another zip code

As long as they don't projectile shit or piss all over the restrooms, I'm good with any guest.
One time I saw something in the paper plates aisle something on the floor and was convinced enough it was shit. It did not look anything like chocolate.

That one lady that comes at the very minute the store opens goes straight to pfresh and looks thru the bananas and pinches them and puts bagged gala apples on the floor, bangs them. Then she would always ask for the half gallon MP milk that we're out of. I'd ban her if I could. She's damaging the produce. Increasing QMOS.

That one lady that comes at the very minute the store opens goes straight to pfresh and looks thru the bananas and pinches them and puts bagged gala apples on the floor, bangs them. Then she would always ask for the half gallon MP milk that we're out of. I'd ban her if I could. She's damaging the produce. Increasing QMOS.
Ask her not to do that? and have your milk vendor bring in another crate of that milk that you're out of.

As long as they don't projectile shit or piss all over the restrooms, I'm good with any guest.

That's a daily occurrence at my Spot along with 2 to 3 OD's per week in the restroom. Also, weirdos wanking in an aisle (literally), dogs dropping tootsie rolls everywhere (we're not allowed to say "no pets") while the owners act as if they don't see it happening. Oh, the joys of working in an urban Spot.

The "do you have this in back? No? Can you check?" Soccer moms.

I know what of my area I have in backstock. If I say it isn't back there, it isn't back there.

Also the "I see you have a shitton of stuff down this aisle. Let me just shove my cart through it while not looking at a damn thing down the aisle."

When guests just say what they want, loudly. No "excuse me" or anything, just, "DOG FOOD!"

When doing price change we always get salvage and I put it in my cart until I can get it boxed. Inevitably some woman (it's always a woman) will stick her hand in my cart and poke around. o_O What makes them think it's fair game? I take a particular delight in telling them it's not for sale. :p

1. Entitled soccer moms-these are 95 percent of the guests that complain. Can't handle being in line two deep without complaining to the GSTL. Treat the workers like servants instead of people. I don't simply find them annoying, I despise them. They have no manners, don't say please or thank you, and are generally nasty people.

2. Instacart shoppers-Do you have 13 of these in the back? What about this? And that? And that? I'm not a personal shopper.

3. The oblivious shoppers-these are the ones who leave their carts in the middle of the aisle unattended without bothering to move it over for guests/workers. Or worse, the ones who go back and forth down an aisle when you're stocking so they're in your twice instead of just once.

I typically find that 1 and 3 are often times the same people.

Ask her not to do that? and have your milk vendor bring in another crate of that milk that you're out of.
Ask her not to do that? What makes you think that will stop her? Asking her that will only get me in trouble for bad guest service as the guests are always right. The milk has nothing to do with telling the milk vendor to bring another crate. It has to do with HER PERSONALITY!!

1. cunts who get assmad when the pharmacy isn't open. CVS isn't Target isn't CVS, go the fuck away and get your methadone somewhere else. Not my circus, not my elephant
2. guests who climb on/over my flats and pallets to reach something on the shelf, or ignore their crotch spawn doing same
3. guests who are looking for something but don't know the brand, the name, the size, or the color and give only a super vague description. "It's a thing that exists, made of matter, I saw it here last week" well that sure narrows it down!
4. supreme euphoric gentlesirs who ask me about Funko Pops. Go back to le Reddit you nerdlord
5. military recruiters who ask me if I've ever considered joining the military. I don't care how much the signing bonus is, I can't spend it if I'm turned into a finely atomized cloud of red vapor from driving over an IED
6. guests who grab me while I'm making a beeline for the restroom with a full bladder and grimacing because my kidneys are about to explode
7. guests who grab me while I'm in the process of helping another guest
8. guests who complain that Target.com showed that this store had something in stock, and then I check their phone and it's actually set to a different store in another zip code

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks 777.

When guests just say what they want, loudly. No "excuse me" or anything, just, "DOG FOOD!"

fuck people who do this, real talk

you don't even have to say "excuse me," a simple "hi, where is X" at normal inside volume will suffice.

whenever people bark at me like this, "TOYS!" I'm tempted to say "what about 'em?" with a smirk. Sadly I don't think that would go over very well

• People who get pissy at you for greeting them or just being polite. Like when you're just being polite and friendly to the guest, and they give you a dirty look or some rude retort or tone.
  • "uhhhh, I'm looking for this thing, no idea what the name is or what it looked like, I'm not even sure if it exists"
  • People who will make a fucking mess and just walk away, no head's up or an apology.
  • Guests who want you to hold something at guest service, and you make them aware you can only hold it for X amount of time, and they insist they'll come get it today but never do and yell at you when they come back a week later and h o l y s h i t you didn't hold it for them. How could you, you monster????
  • People who want you to be their personal shopper. Not through in-store pickup, but will either practically hold your hand through the entire shopping trip or call you on the phone asking "do you have this, and this, and this? Describe this item to me over the phone. What are you wearing?? :)))"
  • Apathetic moms.

1. The yammering yoga moms who meet up right at the register while I'm waiting to take orders with an ever-growing line behind them.
2. The cheapskates who take handfuls of sweet-n-low/splenda/equal/sugar in the raw/honey packets to stock their breakroom at work.
3. The self-centered cell phone blabbermouth who whispers her order while apologizing to her phone buddy; always a cue to grind some coffee on a coarse, loud setting.
4. The house fraus who have their little coffee klatch in our cafe, talking about playdates & home decor while their priggish progency run amok.
5. The coffice moocher who buys a small coffee then sets up their 'office' on the only table next to an outlet.
6. The 'tweens in their private academy uniforms ordering outlandish frappucino recipes in an effort to play 'stump the barista'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back