Archived Sports teams gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
I know this is almost most definitely an ASANTS thing, just wondering how your own store reacts to it.

The Vikings are in a huge playoff game on Sunday, would it be appropriate to where a Vikings jersey/shirt with just like a red jacket/cardigan over it?

I plan on asking my ETL’s tomorrow just curious how other stores deal with like sporting events like that.

In the past I have seen some (female) TMs wear the scarves they sell in Fan Central along with their red & khaki, and I think it would be OK to wear a red cardigan over a local team shirt/jersey, but that's harder to do if you're a guy.

Some of the few areas in which women have an advantage in the clothing department: layering & accessories.

In the past I have seen some (female) TMs wear the scarves they sell in Fan Central along with their red & khaki, and I think it would be OK to wear a red cardigan over a local team shirt/jersey, but that's harder to do if you're a guy.

Some of the few areas in which women have an advantage in the clothing department: layering & accessories.
But what about a red zip up just not zipped up? I normally wear a red zip up, but all the way zipped up.
At my store, we can't wear logo or graphic shirts.
I’m not sure if this wouldn’t count as a logo or graphic shirt, but around Christmas our ETL’s wore red cardigans with random Christmas sweaters underneath and Santa hats.

At my store, lots of folks wear cardigans/hoodies not fully zipped, and as long as the outer layer is solid red, it's ok.

I wore a solid red MN Wild tee with the Wild logo screen printed on the front in white, and didn't hear anything, but apparently during the Christmas season rules were more relaxed. Plaid is apparently not OK anymore, frex. I'll try wearing the Wild shirt tomorrow and let you know if I get any crap about it. :)

My current store lets us wear plaid, we have a TM who wore a Falcons jersey last Saturday and no one cared.

Shoutout to the starbucks team member still wearing jeans... That ended 9 days ago LOL

My old store if you wore plaid you got told to put a vest on. Which is kinda BS because there is someone on the Target website wearing plaid.

home-intro.jpg

url

I love how they talk about being able to put "your own style" on the uniform and then, no, not really. Solid red. Khakis. That's it. Riiight.

I’m not sure if this wouldn’t count as a logo or graphic shirt, but around Christmas our ETL’s wore red cardigans with random Christmas sweaters underneath and Santa hats.

Same! We had that at my store too but it was all planned and approved. My store often has special days when TMs can wear festive or celebratory stuff to work. My store is probably okay with jerseys around the time of big sports events as well (my leaders are huge sports fans).

Let us know what happens tomorrow after chatting with your ETLs! :)

At my store, yes. As long as your outermost layer is red you can wear anything you want under it (as long as it's appropriate). My STL can be found wearing football gear on Sundays when our team is playing.

When our local team got into the superbowl we got to wear team shirts and had the game on all th3 tvs in elect4onics. We even had a spot for people to stand and watch tms could do so as well on breaks and lunch if they wanted to be down with the guests.

When our local team got into the superbowl we got to wear team shirts and had the game on all th3 tvs in elect4onics. We even had a spot for people to stand and watch tms could do so as well on breaks and lunch if they wanted to be down with the guests.

Sounds like every trip to Costco

My current store lets us wear plaid, we have a TM who wore a Falcons jersey last Saturday and no one cared.

Shoutout to the starbucks team member still wearing jeans... That ended 9 days ago LOL

My old store if you wore plaid you got told to put a vest on. Which is kinda BS because there is someone on the Target website wearing plaid.

home-intro.jpg

url

Do you mean the TM on the far right? I think that he's wearing a gingham dress shirt, not plaid.
upload_2018-1-10_23-38-26.png

My store is in Ohio and when the Cleveland Cavaliers were in the playoffs we weren't allowed to wear any Cavs team items......then, once they won ( first winning team since 1964) we were permitted to wear Cavs shirts, but the shirts had to be the burgundy shirts......no "yellow" jersey's were allowed. [sarcasm font: What a great way to build team morale!

ABV_financial-release_header_B.jpg
I see not one, not two, but THREE TMs wearing plaid! On a page for a corporate press release! Plaid confirmed?

The buffalo print we have been wearing since that plaid set what was it last year or two years ago? Thinking two years..

Some people consider gingham a variation of plaid

It's just hard to see. I differentiate between gingham and tartan plaid (what the majority of Americans consider to be plaid) though.
If my husband told me to get his plaid shirt out and all that I saw was a gingham shirt, I'd tell him that it was not there.
The VMTL had never heard of Houndstooth either, so .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back