Archived Sr TL - HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been reading about the new position of SrTL - HR, but I haven't really gotten a full picture of what they would do from what I've read. I was also wondering about pay. On glassdoor, there are a bunch of average salary examples for ETL, TL, TM but not for this new position of SrTL HR. Would it be outrages to ask for $22 an hour for a SrTL HR position (live in a poor state where COL is low)?

Can someone also explain LOD? The SrTL HR would have two LOD shifts, so during this time they won't be able to handle their specific job duties? Whenever you are the LOD, do you have to be out on the floor most of the time (I understand that HR gets more office time than other leaders, hence why I ask)?

Use glassdoor to figure out how much a senior team lead makes in your area.

Some stores will not hire you if your demands are too high like yetive said

Interesting! This must be whats happening at our store. Its been rumored that our ETL-HR is moving to Logistics at another store. Our HRTM who is absolutely amazing has been being much much more involved with us recently. I wonder if theyre prepping her for that position. Oh man, i hope so. Shes my favorite coworker, so helpful and genuinely cares about our well being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back