Archived SrTl flow AA store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accepted a position without question. Overnight flow TL, AA org chart 5 ship from store location.
What should I expect?

Last edited:
tumblr_nm5k80X53f1rxq8guo1_1280.jpg

You've entered straight into the eye of a shiticaine my friend

Seeing flow team for a AA store would be a little like staring into the abyss and having it stare back.

Then again, I am pretty green still. Just started working for Target 5 months ago.

its a min wage job with people working overnight. its not everyone who can pull this off and live a normal life. the worst are after payday, and any holiday. most are sure i can have another drink and then can't come in. we've had 15+ call out on days after a holiday.

Oh...well the SFS part of it still shouldn't be too bad. It just means you're guaranteed to have lots of backstock every truck due to the web-only merchandise.

Do you have to do LOD shifts, or are you strictly overnight?

Flow team leads don't have LOD shifts in overnight stores. They are usually gone before the store opens
Yes, but the way Target has been moving, who knows if his AA+ store still has overnight flow...

Yes, but the way Target has been moving, who knows if his AA+ store still has overnight flow...

While they moved many A and A+ volumes to 4am. To my knowledge AA and above have remained overnight.

Realistically you can't stock an AA and above starting at 4am. These stores are often taking 3 doubles a week. My old store tried doing their market team at 4am and it was a mess. These stores are too busy to have pallets and vehicles all over the floor until 12. Even with market and AA going to 4am. The truck unload remained at 11pm

Reactions: Him
We're A vol & get trucks every night with doubles 2-3 times a week during slow times yet we found out we're losing ON after Q4.

We're A vol & get trucks every night with doubles 2-3 times a week during slow times yet we found out we're losing ON after Q4.

Interesting, it's unusual for an A volume to get doubles this time of year.

You guys held out, my old A lost their overnight back in March. A 4am process can work just fine with one truck a night. When you get doubles its tricky.

I thought A volume was supposed to be 4am. Unless I'm getting something mixed up between volume levels and org chart numbers.

I thought A volume was supposed to be 4am. Unless I'm getting something mixed up between volume levels and org chart numbers.

Overnight is for org chart 5 stores and above.

It used to be you could be an A volume and org chart 5 but they keep raising the sales number to an org chart 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back