Archived Star Wars End Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggnitty

Electronics Guru
So it has come to my attention that our huge star wars focal with the big AT-ACT is needing to come off the floor. I think it's way to early for that to come down, especially since the next movie hasn't even come out and we had to come in over night just to set the damn thing. Is this true for anyother stores? I'd really like to keep it up for a little while longer.

Here is said focal.

Attachments

• IMG_20160930_201004.jpg
    IMG_20160930_201004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
Yeah agreed. The thing took an hour and a half to put up. Kinda bummed

There's already a new pog for the endcap. Up on Friday, down again on Tuesday

What is the new salesplan for? We have 2 focal salesplans for next week, a Barbie for the bulk endcap focal and one for the girls focal with Lego on it. But no new boys focal.

Are people not using the transition maps to figure out where salesplans go? Because that could be causing the confusion.

Last edited:
What is the new salesplan for? We have 2 focal salesplans for next week, a Barbie for the bulk endcap focal and one for the girls focal with Lego on it. But no new boys focal.

Are people not using the transition maps to figure out where salesplans go? Because that could be causing the confusion.
Sounds like this might be happening... I have four focals between Toys and Sporting goods (E7 "girls," E17 "boys," E21 "bulk/seasonal," and E27? "fitbit/fitness") and just set all four within the last 9 days... I am not seeing anything coming up for my store, with bulk being Barbie right now and my Girls being fully occupied by Lego product. I don't see why Star Wars would be changing out already...

Sounds like this might be happening... I have four focals between Toys and Sporting goods (E7 "girls," E17 "boys," E21 "bulk/seasonal," and E27? "fitbit/fitness") and just set all four within the last 9 days... I am not seeing anything coming up for my store, with bulk being Barbie right now and my Girls being fully occupied by Lego product. I don't see why Star Wars would be changing out already...
This set may confuse some folks, I suppose, since bulk (which tends to be either early toys/'girls' or late toys near seasonal toy aisle) tends to be split between making sense for ~50% of stores half the year, and 50% of the other stores the other half... This week's set is odd for Toys since it's Barbie all the way over by seasonal and bulk toys, while Lego is 'early' in girls toys... but Star Wars should definitely be sandwiched in between the two!

I thought this as well but did some research. The other focals were set to come down this week.

Take down the our generation focal and put the Lego one there. Put barbie on the short focal replacing Melissa and Doug that had the music things on it.

I'm not taking our at at down. Damnit. I had to custom fit it around a power pole. Had to cut a channel in the body to fit it. Then put the back on after it was up there. :)

I love that thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back