Starbucks Team Leaders

65 in Minnesota, needless to say. I didn't order enough Lemonade for this week... Whelp :(

Thanks to our 'whiplash weather', this past weekend was nice enough for us to burn thru two cases of lemonade while while going thru three pitchers each of green & black teas, two pitchers of passion tea on Saturday alone.
And spring break is coming up fast :eek:

Thanks to our 'whiplash weather', this past weekend was nice enough for us to burn thru two cases of lemonade while while going thru three pitchers each of green & black teas, two pitchers of passion tea on Saturday alone.
And spring break is coming up fast :eek:
Mmmmmm passion tea.

When are we done serving Butterscotch and Cascara?

I can still order Cascara but Mydevice didn't allow me to order more Butterscotch. Anyone else unable to order more?

so i posted awhile ago about taking over from gstl. they've sent me for training and things are a lot more straight forward than the other tl's made it seem. as long as you're cleaning daily all the things we've been called out for would have been dealt with. i asked my store when do you dust the retail area? "uh when someone asked me?"

so my big question is i can find anything on workbench/sap. if we don't know what its called, how do i figure it out? like the packaging for the sous vide egg bites, or things for the pastry case.. how do i order more?

also how buzzword is your dm? i've had all of 3 days so i know of the things like latte model but without using it i'll forget all the acronyms. i can easily remember, i'm going to listen with empathy and make things right and ensure a return visit.

When are we done serving Butterscotch and Cascara?

I can still order Cascara but Mydevice didn't allow me to order more Butterscotch. Anyone else unable to order more?
They're over either when we run out or when Spring I starts (3/21). Butterscotch sold really really well, so they're probably out of it at the distribution centers. I wasn't able to order it last week and I'm almost out.

@monkeyman90
On WB, you can search Starbucks small wares. There will be a list about 40 or so pages long with pictures of equipment and retail items. I printed it out, and keep it in Sbux. Everything is in the order guide as well, but the pictures from the small wares guide can help. I guess I just got used to what everything is called by repeated ordering. I have my AST do the ordering now.

I have had several DMs. None of them were too hung up on terminology. Your first visit will guide you about what to expect for future visits.

So I noticed on the shipment for next week that we are getting a toasted coconut syrup. So I guess a new (returning?) flavor for spring. In addition to the Lightly Sweeten Chai.

So I noticed on the shipment for next week that we are getting a toasted coconut syrup. So I guess a new (returning?) flavor for spring. In addition to the Lightly Sweeten Chai.
It's for the new macchiato.

I thought the only new Macchiato combination we will have is the Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato? That's the only recipe card I received other than another Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato.

The Toasted Coconut Syrup was the only thing of worth on the next load. And all signs and Sirens Eye only displays the Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato for next week's promo.

Yeah I think the toasted coconut is for cold brew. It's in the spring planning packet somewhere. My DM sent it to me so we could do our PPV.

Edit: Toasted coconut cold brew, launching 4/4. Uses a CBS pump and we'll add coconut milk to the drink.

Back