Archived Starbucks unicorn frapp

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Starbucks TL should have already gotten a recipe card for it (although more than likely the DM will have emailed it to them, not a physical card).

From our Starbucks tl thread:
You only need 2 condiment shakers for the Unicorn Frapps. The Shaker is indeed for the Midnight Mocha. Official Recipe card should be received by Friday, April 14th.

Unicorn Frappuccino contains:

White Chocolate Mocha Sauce
Classic Syrup
Mango Syrup
Creme Frappuccino Syrup Base

You should receive:
- Pink Powdered Sugar (Based on the picture, this is what turns the frapp pink)
- Blue Sour Powdered Sugar (Based on the picture, it is used for some kind of drizzle layer)

Both sugars sprinkled on top of whip cream.

Silverware you will need:

Two Condiment Bar Shakers
One Dry Inclusion Dispense Container
One Stainless Steel Dry Inclusion Dispense Scoop.
Thanks
@Asuras

Are we getting this at target? We haven't seen or heard anything about it at our store.
Yes. You should have received the powders already, and I got the recipe card from my DM. My guess is that Target will get the recipe card on the Daily Download at the last minute. If you don't have it, and DM is not responding, I can send you a pic in a message.

Hmm
I'm interested to see how this goes. We haven't gotten anything in or any communication about it. No extra supplies or ingredients and no card.
Hopefully there will be something by tomorrow. No one else is worried but I am closing and wanted to get everything set up for the 19th.

You should start digging around looking. The powders have to be there somewhere. The people will want their Unicorn Frapps.

You know Im surprised there's not a target exclusive drink. One that can only be made at Target. $$$

Oooh! The Starbucks Bullseye Frappuccino! A Vanilla Bean Frappuccino blended with Strawberries and red berry compote (and maybe yogurt, Mmmmm...). Topped with Whipped cream and the Target "Bullseye" logo made with a Strawberry syrup. Paired with a sugar cookie that looks like Spot! :eek:

From our Starbucks tl thread:
You only need 2 condiment shakers for the Unicorn Frapps. The Shaker is indeed for the Midnight Mocha. Official Recipe card should be received by Friday, April 14th.

Unicorn Frappuccino contains:

White Chocolate Mocha Sauce
Classic Syrup
Mango Syrup
Creme Frappuccino Syrup Base

You should receive:
- Pink Powdered Sugar (Based on the picture, this is what turns the frapp pink)
- Blue Sour Powdered Sugar (Based on the picture, it is used for some kind of drizzle layer)

Both sugars sprinkled on top of whip cream.

Silverware you will need:

Two Condiment Bar Shakers
One Dry Inclusion Dispense Container
One Stainless Steel Dry Inclusion Dispense Scoop.
Thanks
@Asuras

So nothing Alcoholic?

Mod, can you please designate this as a Unicorn thread?

I had high hopes for this but it sounds really gross tbh

At least they can be tried for free on Earth Day (4/22), according to a Workbench post. Of course, the bigger question is whether or not there'll still be supplies for them left by that time.

Experience with the salted caramel frappe tells me no. I miss it.

CNF50Nw.jpg

Finally we can drink the 90s

At least they can be tried for free on Earth Day (4/22), according to a Workbench post. Of course, the bigger question is whether or not there'll still be supplies for them left by that time.

Experience with the salted caramel frappe tells me no. I miss it.
We still have the salt :).

Cleaning up after the holidays, we came across a single shaker of the salt.
We were fighting over who was going to get it (after all of us had taken home a shaker of caked creme brulee topping), even trying to draw straws.
Then it disappeared.
No one knows/will own up to what happened to it.

Got all our ingredients set up & made samples for the team.
The colors look SO inviting until they hit that blue syrup......blecch.
Despite all the white mocha & classic that goes into it it's a real pucker pill :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back