Archived Starting tomorrow... and ? about possible accommodations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I've got my orientation tomorrow (I got hired as a PT seasonal cashier). So far, everyone at my store seems chill (I actually know a lot of them marginally because I've been a "guest" a lot over the past five years?) I'm interested to see what's gonna happen.

Also - I'm disabled, so I'm not sure how well Spot works with things like that. I'm chronic pain impaired, for the most part. Anyone have any experience?

Hey all,

I've got my orientation tomorrow (I got hired as a PT seasonal cashier). So far, everyone at my store seems chill (I actually know a lot of them marginally because I've been a "guest" a lot over the past five years?) I'm interested to see what's gonna happen.

Also - I'm disabled, so I'm not sure how well Spot works with things like that. I'm chronic pain impaired, for the most part. Anyone have any experience?

They could probably get you a tall barstool for you to sit on while you cashier.

The majority of stores are very accommodating for various walks of life. Don’t be afraid to bring it up to store leadership!

Hey all,

We have a cashier with chronic pain and we supply her with a not-too-tall stool that works for her. We have another who has frequent medical procedures and he gets a tall stool that works for him when needed. Won’t be a problem at all, just keep HR in the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back