Archived Stealing Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a couple of softlines team members who are doing it right now....and they seem to be getting more hours again. I also have a problem with the day FRO...she sits on her butt all day talking on the phone to friends and does no work. That is stealing hours to the nth degree and they are allowing her to do it.

I'm talking about punching in and then disappearing for several hours. Nowhere to be found. Like, not IN the store. That kind of stealing hours.

Oh...hahaha, when we first opened we had some chic keep clocking in then hiding all day in the fitting room.... Like locked the door and slept in there for 6+ hours!

We have a couple of softlines team members who are doing it right now....and they seem to be getting more hours again. I also have a problem with the day FRO...she sits on her butt all day talking on the phone to friends and does no work. That is stealing hours to the nth degree and they are allowing her to do it.

I swear if you're a girl with a little tenure or work in softlines at my store you're basically set and allowed to steal as many hours as you like. A lot of them are scheduled 40 hours a week, and it's known that they do a lot of standing around and talking. It can get pretty bad, but then again they've been getting screwed over pretty hard on truck days so it evens out.

Oh...hahaha, when we first opened we had some chic keep clocking in then hiding all day in the fitting room.... Like locked the door and slept in there for 6+ hours!

That's a good one.....and quite creative too!

One of my old team leads told me about a flow guy who would sneak off and go to sleep in Sterilite bins. Worked out... adequately... until flow needed to push said Sterilite. I imagine it was a hilarious conversation with the ETL before they got fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back