Archived stepdown from gsa

• Thread starter Barcode
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not a GSA anymore. I'm not even a frontend team member, I just get scheduled at the front end. I'd tell you what my official status is but it would give me away. They do some weird things at my store.

It must be a district thing then,I know of many execs,srtl and tl who have stepped down without being required to change stores,the most recent tls to step down were given the run around for a while to see if they would leave,eventually one of the did and the second one is only being scheduled 15 hrs a week.

I'm thinking of stepping down from GSA but, like Imerzan, I'm waiting 'til after the holidays to weigh my options.

I went from GSA to InStocks and didn't lose any pay or have to transfer.

Can anyone tell me what a GSA typically makes? I work guest service/photo and was approached about applying for GSA. Not sure if the pay and stress will be worth it?

Ugh. I only make 7.82 after working there for two years. Not sure if it's worth it. Hmmmm...

I would say it's not worth it if you are already getting full time hours, no guarantee that will continue though. That's the biggest perk of GSA at my store, you're a LOT more likely to get hours over just a regular cashier.

Where did you hear that if a TL steps down they have transfer stores? No, you should not have to transfer stores if you no longer want to be a GSA
I know that if TLs stepdown from a TL position they have to switch stores...

Does the same apply to GSA?

thanks

I am currently training my replacement GSA, and remaining front end at same store. I laughed when she said her primary role consisted of speed weaving at her Old T. #PrepareYourself

Wow, a better option for me would have been to transfer to a GSA position in a different store, preferably one that didn't work GSA 's like dogs, I guess.

I understand every department has Tm' s working identically to TL's. And there is probably something similar for BR and SF , but what I think is wrong is the different roles in different stores, same pay. *some* GSA's doing less than cashiers, and others doing more than gstl's.

I am currently training my replacement GSA, and remaining front end at same store. I laughed when she said her primary role consisted of speed weaving at her Old T. #PrepareYourself

Wow, a better option for me would have been to transfer to a GSA position in a different store, preferably one that didn't work GSA 's like dogs, I guess.

I understand every department has Tm' s working identically to TL's. And there is probably something similar for BR and SF , but what I think is wrong is the different roles in different stores, same pay. *some* GSA's doing less than cashiers, and others doing more than gstl's.

What exactly do you do that she didn't at her previous store?

I'm actually curious what really varies store to store, ie. what responsibilities some stores give GSA's that others don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back