Stickers on name tag?

Are stickers on name tags allowed at your store? My store didn’t specify but I saw some other employees sporting some small ones.

To specify I know if you can it more than likely can’t cover your name, the target name, or have any kind of vulgar things on it.

Why do retail workers insist on personalizing the most trivial of items?
I literally have a separate set of clothes for working at fartget. As in, I wear the khakis and a bright red polo shirt. I do not understand this need to personalize your work uniform, you are at work, suck it up and deal with it.
Stickers are stupid. Your managers probably won't care, just ask them instead of farting around like a ballerina on acid

I literally have a separate set of clothes for working at fartget. As in, I wear the khakis and a bright red polo shirt. I do not understand this need to personalize your work uniform, you are at work, suck it up and deal with it.
Stickers are stupid. Your managers probably won't care, just ask them instead of farting around like a ballerina on acid
You seem like a nice person.

Are stickers on name tags allowed at your store? My store didn’t specify but I saw some other employees sporting some small ones.

To specify I know if you can it more than likely can’t cover your name, the target name, or have any kind of vulgar things on it.
As a TL I will say I can’t stand seeing stickers on name tags. I just feel like it looks so childish and gives an overall cheapness to the brand. I remember one time we had a corporate visit and I had a couple of Christmas stickers on my name tag (back when I was dumb) and I ran to the bathroom so quickly to take those stickers off before our district business partner came because I knew he would look at them and be like oh my gosh really? Stickers are you serious how old are you like five lol

I am simply annoyed with level 1 slimes complaining about their jobs while doing absolutely nothing about it except posting on an anonymous basket weaving target circle extremist website
I’m not complaining about anything i’m just simply asking if I can personalize something about my uniform because thats just the kind of person i am. I’m sorry if you are so burdened by your job you feel the need to be rude about the uniform lol. I’m a very artsy person and I personally thinks it helps the customers see what kind of person you are. Plus if kids recognize the characters it could make their day. Who hurt you lmao. You’re on this website too.

As a TL I will say I can’t stand seeing stickers on name tags. I just feel like it looks so childish and gives an overall cheapness to the brand. I remember one time we had a corporate visit and I had a couple of Christmas stickers on my name tag (back when I was dumb) and I ran to the bathroom so quickly to take those stickers off before our district business partner came because I knew he would look at them and be like oh my gosh really? Stickers are you serious how old are you like five lol
I agree it can be childish, but I also think it can help customers see what kind of person you are and feel a little closer with you. It’s small but I think things like this make them go hmm they are real people behind these red shirts lol. But if they aren’t for you then I get it!!

I’m not complaining about anything i’m just simply asking if I can personalize something about my uniform because thats just the kind of person i am. I’m sorry if you are so burdened by your job you feel the need to be rude about the uniform lol. I’m a very artsy person and I personally thinks it helps the customers see what kind of person you are. Plus if kids recognize the characters it could make their day. Who hurt you lmao. You’re on this website too.
why are you double posting so much, you know you can quote multiple posts in one go
>who hurt you lmao
no one, I am just immune to the whining virus that all retail farts seem to have
>customers see what kind of person you are
no one cares. you know they don't give us another thought right?
In what way are they complaining? They asked a simple question, as have you on this forum. Relax dude.
don't make me come to your store and de-zone your entire department

Officially stickers aren’t allowed, but leadership at my store didn’t enforce it. If someone wanted to wear a sticker on their badge to boost their morale it was fine with me, that was the last thing I had the time or inclination to worry about. My team all had extra badges for visits anyway, since we were backroom and most of our regular badges looked like they had been gnawed by wolves.

I agree it can be childish, but I also think it can help customers see what kind of person you are and feel a little closer with you. It’s small but I think things like this make them go hmm they are real people behind these red shirts lol. But if they aren’t for you then I get it!!
The guests (we don’t have customers) don’t give a damn what kind of person you are. Don’t put stickers on your name tag.

I have target shirts , shoes,pants.

If i want I'll add some pins to my vest.

Officially stickers aren’t allowed, but leadership at my store didn’t enforce it. If someone wanted to wear a sticker on their badge to boost their morale it was fine with me, that was the last thing I had the time or inclination to worry about. My team all had extra badges for visits anyway, since we were backroom and most of our regular badges looked like they had been gnawed by wolves.
If stickers aren’t officially allowed then, someone better tell my Team Lead who has a sticker on their tag.

Anyone disparages your nametag stickers just make sure to throw your pronoun stickers on there too. Watch how fast HR will back off telling you to remove them!
We did that for pride month and after to support a team member. No one said a word to us. When a lead or two joined us.

Back