Still wearing masks?

I'm coming back from medical leave. I've been gone for 6 weeks. Are masks still required in DCs? I seen a post from a Target store employee stating they're not requiring masks anymore.

Last edited:
They didn't require any proof at my DC. Just said unvaccinated people are strongly encouraged to wear masks...which means none of them will wear them lol.

The way it was worded its up to personal preference either way vaxed or unvaxed. I really don't see how they can mandate anyone to provide them with private medical information either.

They aren’t really mandating anything. If you don’t want to wear a mask, show your card. Not really that difficult 🤷🏻‍♂️
Didn't say they were and didn't complain either way. Just stated that I don't believe they can demand to see medical info, as that's not the case at my dc. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Didn't say they were and didn't complain either way. Just stated that I don't believe they can demand to see medical info, as that's not the case at my dc. 🤷🏻‍♂️
They wouldn’t have to demand anything. If you got vaxed, and don’t want to wear a mask, you would willingly flash your card. If you weren’t comfortable sharing that info (and getting the 4 hours of pay on top of it) or didn’t get vaxed, then I guess you would have to continue wearing a mask. 🙃

They wouldn’t have to demand anything. If you got vaxed, and don’t want to wear a mask, you would willingly flash your card. If you weren’t comfortable sharing that info (and getting the 4 hours of pay on top of it) or didn’t get vaxed, then I guess you would have to continue wearing a mask. 🙃
I'm not even sure what point you are arguing, the policy literally states you can go unmasked even if you aren't vaxed its just "highly recommended" that you should continue if you aren't vaxed, of course assuming your state has no specific ordinances that say otherwise.
My point being I'm not sure how they can force you to show proof *as was stated by someone else* that you can go unmasked when the policy leaves it up to the team member regardless of being vaxed or not, not to mention, I'm really only commenting on them saying their dc is requiring proof when the email I received specifically states that proof is not needed and won't be asked for.

I'm not making any arguments for or against anything other than to express my surprise that a dc is specifically going against the verbiage of the email.

Back