Stolen items

I bought some stuff at target one of the items was box of wine and put it in the locker room but it’s gone now I asked ap but there’s no cameras in that room. am I screwed??

Nope. I just wanna know if I’m losing out on money I have my receipt. I just want my box of wine, potato chips and oreos back lmao

I bought some stuff at target one of the items was box of wine and put it in the locker room but it’s gone now I asked ap but there’s no cameras in that room. am I screwed??
There are cameras somewhere. Walking into or out of somewhere. I mean it’s a box of wine. They aren’t going to fit that in their sock. AP is being lazy and not doing their job. I’m surprised you could have the alcohol in your locker.

Last edited:
i mean if ap is saying no cameras and youre not supposed to have alcohol in your locker

they might have just yoinked it lol

I don’t think so lol. They clocked out at 8pm & I bought my stuff at 8:30pm

Hopefully the cameras run after close or 24hrs and I’ll ask my ETL to look at the footage. If not that’s my fault lol

ap could very well have been lying to me to try and bait theft but he told me that cameras stop running after close. if theres gonna be an overnight shift they manually leave them on

i dont really buy it because thats definitely inviting theft (both internal and external) but oh well

Wine in a locker & minors working in the building...your lod might have it, secured somewhere else. Then, they have a chat with you about underage folks have access to your wine.
Let's hope it's in the wrong locker. You should of put it your car.
You need to tell your lod or closing lead about it.

Maybe lyred07?

Back