Archived Store called me twice today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told no adding/replacing hours AT ALL with two exceptions:

Cafe - it is vital to the team's success that it is staffed to business need
Extraordinary circumstances - All the closers call out, etc.

Yet, I couldn't pickup hours from a sick GSA but one of my TLs worked a double this week and the STL approved of their O/T.

*rolls eyes*

I was told no adding/replacing hours AT ALL with two exceptions:

Cafe - it is vital to the team's success that it is staffed to business need
Extraordinary circumstances - All the closers call out, etc.

Yet, I couldn't pickup hours from a sick GSA but one of my TLs worked a double this week and the STL approved of their O/T.

*rolls eyes*

:\

w-t-f
Heads would roll...

I think...

It was because they needed someone at the front of the line when we unload the truck.

Pass. :D way to much stress for a call in. Stay in bed.

That's true. Problem is these days some weeks I get 25 hours. They figure they can get me to come in (I'm guessing) by cutting a day.

I tend to hate doing the front of the line. No one helps take the white boxes or the repacks off the line. I have to do the white boxes and the repacks in addition to stacking my pallets and sometimes handling a whole other section.

That's true. Problem is these days some weeks I get 25 hours. They figure they can get me to come in (I'm guessing) by cutting a day.

I tend to hate doing the front of the line. No one helps take the white boxes or the repacks off the line. I have to do the white boxes and the repacks in addition to stacking my pallets and sometimes handling a whole other section.

It sounds like your store is doing it too.....putting new people on the very front of the line. My store always does this, and with poor results. At the front of the line you have to look at every box to find yours, and it's pretty high demand when you aren't used to the line.

It sounds like your store is doing it too.....putting new people on the very front of the line. My store always does this, and with poor results. At the front of the line you have to look at every box to find yours, and it's pretty high demand when you aren't used to the line.

I guess some stores don't feel like making people who have been there a minute do anything, including that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back