• Thread starter JimmyTarget
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyTarget

Is their anyway to find a specific stores map WITH the section labels (I.E. A, B, C ect)
I know in the target app you can have an in store map but it doesn't have the labels in it.

After our P-Fresh remodel, we had paper maps at all the registers for a while. But those just had the names of the departments.

Have you looked at target.com? I can't remember if those have the letters or not.

most store maps, just dept names, like mr k said. just make a cheat sheet using the header of each dept. toys, electronics is in E, etc..

My store used to have a big box of really nice maps on shiny cardstock, which my STL threw out because "we don't use them." Moron. Anyways, after examining the one that is mysteriously in my living room, it doesn't have the sections labelled, just the departments.

Store maps with Aisle Numbers are coming soon, and will be part of the target APP. If you're really adventurous, and have time, you can go on tgt wiki, find the store blue prints, and find the gondola plan.... be prepared, it's a bitch to find

Our store still has a big map from our PFRESH remodel. As SFTonThree said they will be updating the Target APP to show aisles and department names. They are currently doing audits in stores to make sure what they have in their system matches what is actually in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back