Archived Store not receiving bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know who to contact for this? Can you call a # for my support to find the ETA or track a SAP order you didn't place?

My store ran out of bags once and i guess we borrowed some from another store .

Order more and borrow in the meantime.

This is your best bet. I've had over $5,000 in orders delivered to the wrong Target before and it was that the reciever at the different store didn't check the information. There's no easy way to get them if they are on a pallet, unless the store rented a truck. So make friends with a near by store. A few boxes of bags will easily fit in an ETLs car.

Corp will not permit non-Target brand bags. I had two stores run out before due to DC error or a bag switch didn't carry over well. ETLs had to pick them up at nearby stores.

My store has had to borrow from neighboring stores as well.

We've ordered them but I'd really like to be able to provide my leaders with date and times so that they feel like I'm on top of it and know what the ETA is. It feels irresponsible to tell them they have to indefinitely get them from nearby stores but yes, that's what we're doing right now.

I have to order things multiple times on SAP and hope that one of the orders will actually make it to me!

We run out of bags sometimes because the two gstls bitch about who had to do it then neither will actually do it. Then we have to pick them up from neighbor stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back