Archived Store tour next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcardroy

ETL-AP
I will be doing a store tour next week with my ETL-GE in preparation for my ETL internship. Do you have any pointers for me? Is it a good time to introduce myself to all the members of management at the store or should I wait for orientation?

Although it's not 100% confirmed that this'll be my assigned store, I have expressed interest in this store to my recruiter as they're still deciding where to put all the new interns.

I will be doing a store tour next week with my ETL-GE in preparation for my ETL internship. Do you have any pointers for me? Is it a good time to introduce myself to all the members of management at the store or should I wait for orientation?

Although it's not 100% confirmed that this'll be my assigned store, I have expressed interest in this store to my recruiter as they're still deciding where to put all the new interns.
I would wait if it's not confirmed that that will be your store. Also the fact that you expressed a preference for that store doesn't really matter. You'll go where they need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back