Archived Stranger Things Bicycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker51

Senior Team Member
Did every store get just one? Any issues with damage or missing parts?

We got 2 wasn’t register lock so guest came in demanding to buy bikes even if they weren’t built

A store in our district only got one, and it is missing the saddle and seat post. A regular padded black saddle and post from a salvage bike could be put on it, but wouldn't be exactly the same with the hard plastic color keyed BMX saddle of the original. The FAX number for parts ordering at Pacific Cycles no longer works, and calling voice numbers gets mailboxes and unreturned calls to their left messages. Any advice for our sister store so they don't have to send it to the compactor?

We only got the one and didn’t even have time to put it together before a guest came in demanding that we don’t take it out of the box or put it together. He bought it in the box. Either gonna collect it or turn around and sell for more than half of what he paid for it. Anyone else get the 12fl oz Stranger Things Coke cans? Coke vendor said the 12 pack was all that we were getting even though it was on planogram on the focal??? Sold out in two days.

We got 2 of the bikes. Some guy was hitting every target in a few hundred miles demanding to buy them before they got put out.

As for the cokes. Yeah we got 5 cases. But they’re just regular coke. Once people realize they’re not new come they should stop flipping out over it.

Still haven't got one and I hope I don't. And if they arrive I hope they're so fucked I can defect 'em and send 'em out on a sweep. Sick of hearing about this from guests. Call the damn store and ask. Stop coming in every fucking week and asking about it. People with time on their hands and money to burn literally are the most annoying guests. Full stop. No one can say otherwise.

Someone stole a box from our coke vendor so we never got them. The bike- Sat on the shelf until the 4th then it sold. Then everyone and their mom wanted it.

Every guest who buys this cheap merch with branding for that overrated show deserves to be disappointed. Change my mind.

The only thing “stranger” than the tv show is that one of the stars is named after Whitney Houston’s daughter who died of crack addiction, and I can’t un-hear it...

But they’re just regular coke. Once people realize they’re not new come they should stop flipping out over it.
But weren't the Game of Thrones Oreo cookies just regular Oreos? People went nuts over those too.
And I'm currently re-watching season 2 before I dive into season 3. Love this show. But I'm ok not buying the merch.

But weren't the Game of Thrones Oreo cookies just regular Oreos? People went nuts over those too.
Yes, but not really. True the Oreos did have House Stark and House Lannister and others stamped into them and that was pretty dope. But did you eat any? The filling was a little softer and creamier and the cookie was more crisp.. you could immediately tell “Oh this is a fresh Oreo..” and they were sooo much better than a normal (old) one.

I am an 80s baby so I love the show and some of the merch.....did you all notice the scoops ahoy stranger things flavored ice cream in grocery?

I am an 80s baby so I love the show and some of the merch.....did you all notice the scoops ahoy stranger things flavored ice cream in grocery?
Sold out immediately even though there is a Baskin Robbins in the same parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back