Stuck in target bathroom right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The door won’t budge because the outlining of the door fame looks like it’s slammed in, so when you enter, it’s easy, but apparently when you exit, it prevents you from leaving. I CANT OPEN THE DOOR AND IT SMELLS LIKE DIARRHEA PLEASE HELP ME. My store is 1850 Jonesboro Rd, McDonough, GA 30253. PLEASEEEEEE DIARRHEA IS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE AND I PROMISE YOU ITS NOT FROM MY ASS. PLEASE CALL HR AND TELL THEM IM AT THE CVS PHARMACY BATHROOM

I CANT CONNECT TO HR NO MATTEE WHAT. Idk if it’s mt signal or what. I’ve tried 15 times and no ones coming when I yell

This is why I check all doors to make sure they open easily before entering and doing my business. Anxiety and claustrophobia.

I made it out after 7 hours. They had to plow through the door using special equipment, which caused the asbestos in the walls to fly around— so the dust particles, building material and shit went all over. There was about 20 employees outside, a few that were screaming and crying. I walked out alive with some diarrhea on my shirt, and face, and made it home safely. Thanks @Frontlanegirl for calling the store for help!

BNXKWKP.gif

The door won’t budge because the outlining of the door fame looks like it’s slammed in, so when you enter, it’s easy, but apparently when you exit, it prevents you from leaving. I CANT OPEN THE DOOR AND IT SMELLS LIKE DIARRHEA PLEASE HELP ME. My store is 1850 Jonesboro Rd, McDonough, GA 30253. PLEASEEEEEE DIARRHEA IS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE AND I PROMISE YOU ITS NOT FROM MY ASS. PLEASE CALL HR AND TELL THEM IM AT THE CVS PHARMACY BATHROOM

I CANT CONNECT TO HR NO MATTEE WHAT. Idk if it’s mt signal or what. I’ve tried 15 times and no ones coming when I yell

I called this store to verify this. The LOD said they had no clue what I was talking about

I am thinking it’s a fish story, now. Trap in the bathroom for 7 hours? Lod could of used mydevice tracker to find tm. Also, no one noticed the op missing from their workcenter.

I’m pretty sure it was always a fish story....

Any idiot would’ve waited until the bathroom was clear and then crawled under the door.
Unless it was a single room. OP did say it was the pharmacy bathroom. The stores I've visited that have bathrooms next to pharmacy are the "family" style with a larger room and one set of fixtures, no stall walls.

But yes, I didn't believe it either. He could post here but not make a phone call or send a text? He couldn't be heard by anyone outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back