Archived Stupid kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. "Everything's a playground to traditionally handsome white guys!" Jerks.

Oh, I'm sorry. I just now remembered our TV ads. :)

We had a couple of douche bags that decided to race a couple of elec carts down the side race track.
Neither was fully charged & our ETL-AP recognizes a diversion when he sees one so they ditched the carts when their buddies in electronics were guest-serviced out the door.

stupid? anyone that tries to liven up this boring ass store is smart in my book and i welcome them

im flow, we clean up after everyone in our store already

i thing everyone..."over exaggerates" cleaning up. Worst case, they run into an endcap that takes no more than 5 mins to straiten up

One of our HLTLs kicked out about six teenagers playing football right near the TVs in electronics the other day...

im flow, we clean up after everyone in our store already

i thing everyone..."over exaggerates" cleaning up. Worst case, they run into an endcap that takes no more than 5 mins to straiten up

My store is practically next door to 2 grade schools and a college is only a couple miles away. We spend a horrendous amount of time kicking them out and cleaning up after them.

stupid? anyone that tries to liven up this boring ass store is smart in my book and i welcome them
Maybe you missed the milk jug smashing trend last year. Wherein a "guest" would load up a cart full of milk jugs and smash them all in the middle of a random aisle of the store. Must've been a real pain to clean up.

I guarantee you the number of people who find things like this humorous or entertaining is very small. I'm betting any guest in that store over the age of 21 would have looked at them and been annoyed. It's obnoxious and immature. Electric carts for people with mobility issues, not for kids to use for "livening up" a store...after all, it's a store, not a frat house.

My store had two kids that would always come in and use the un-powered wheelchairs. You'd find them in the Entertainment section, browsing through the titles with their front wheels in the air and racing around the back racetrack... like, GTFO. Go be un-funny somewhere else. Just like the fucking gallon-smashing thing. Stores don't exist for your amusement, they're there to provide you material goods.

Ahaha so funny we mentioned that at virtually the same time @Ringwraith917

Our store had 2 kids come in and do the gallon smashing thing... over in Electronics. I think they ended up being charged for destruction of public property, and on the local news site a majority of the comments were grateful that some action was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back