Archived Stupid Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourReshopIsFull

Guest Services
Sorry if this has been asked before. Who is my supervisor? I only do guest services, and the other day I had to call in sick and they asked who my supervisor was. I said "well, I'm a guest services team member", and they said "Oh I'm your supervisor". I'm still not sure who I spoke to on the phone lol. If anyone could help its much appreciated

Yikes! They don't go over leadership at orientation anymore???

They didn't at mine about a year ago. The orientation was pretty lacking, IMO. They had us fill out some paperwork, watch a video about inclusion and then push pallets of merch to the floor. I had no idea the whole management system for quite a while.

Yikes! They don't go over leadership at orientation anymore???
At my store orientation seems to be different every single damn time. I ask the newbies about what was spoken of and kinda quiz them off hand. It's literally different every single new group of hires. Ridiculous and unprofessional. I show up to work before my leaders in the morning...I know more than them...I work more on-brand and smarter than them and I still get talked to like a elementary school student when I am basically their age. Pa-fucking-thetic.

Just curious who did you report to when you clocked in each shift. Who did you call for guest issues?

I guess, back in my younger years, stores made sure to introduce you to your immediate leadership to STL. I loved all my beginning leadership...then the horror of the post-2005 Bullseye supposed innovation; where the company started making TMs sink or swim, I would burn my leadership I left at the stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back