Archived Style Consultant Interview Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is the right place to ask this question, but anyways, my friend just applied to Target and was able to schedule an interview with them. I did work at Spot for about a year and a half before leaving so I was able to provide some pointers, but honestly I can't remember my own interview. My friend hasn't worked in awhile so they really want/need this job. Anyways, they applied to the Style Consultant position (err Specialty position with an emphasis on Style Consultant?) and wanted to know any potential questions they may ask during the interview.

I can only recall two: why do you want to work at Target and do you have any previous retail experience. I can't really remember the scenario questions or other questions asked.

Thanks for the help! And any additional tips/advice is welcomed!

They’re more situational than scenario. Tell me about a time you had a problem and how did you resolve it. Tell me about a time you had to Lead something, what did you do. basic situation and resolution.

Wasn't there also asking what your greatest flaw is?

She will be taken to the sales floor and asked questions.

Wasn't there also asking what your greatest flaw is?

They asked me that. I told them if I had multiple tasks to juggle I needed to keep a list to keep track so I wouldn’t miss anything. They liked that and said anyone who said they didn’t have flaws was lying. Lol. So make sure you have an answer you can put a positive spin on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back