Archived Super newbie reporting for duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm new to both the site and to Target. I actually just had my orientation this morning. Originally I was going to be hired strictly for Front End, but they ended up offering me a job in the Starbucks so I thought I'd give it a shot. I wouldn't mind being cross-trained for Sales Floor, either, but we'll see. My official training won't start for another week since I'm quitting my current job to work at Target. Does anyone have any tips for a prospective STM? :)

Welcome! Although Starbucks wasn't my favorite area to work in, Target's atmosphere is great. I'm sure it varies from person to person. I was a GSA for over a year so I had to be cross trained in Starbucks, Food Ave, and Guest Service. I'm a Team Leader now so I'm no longer up front. Good luck!

Welcome! Although Starbucks wasn't my favorite area to work in, Target's atmosphere is great. I'm sure it varies from person to person. I was a GSA for over a year so I had to be cross trained in Starbucks, Food Ave, and Guest Service. I'm a Team Leader now so I'm no longer up front. Good luck!

I'm a bit nervous to work at the Starbucks, but I'm hoping I'll enjoy it. Everyone I met at the store yesterday seems nice.

I was actually hoping they would hire me for Sales Floor since they need people for it, but that wasn't even an option for me.

And thanks to everyone here who welcomed me :)

Welcome to the world of red & white from a fellow barista.
Once you master the basic latte, everything else is add-ons.

That's good to know! If I drink anything from Starbucks it's just a Frappuccino, so I really don't know much about the other drinks. Good thing I will get 40 hours of training, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back