Archived Survived my final!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I survived my year final. Can't say I didn't deserve it, was going through an extremely tough time with personal issues and brought the problems to work. Don't really want to say what it was for since most HRs would have fired me... even though I strongly disliked one of the ETLs who decided on the final, I think he rooted for me to keep my job. I have grown so much in my life the past year and although I have more work to do, it's going to keep on getting better.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Glad to hear the E's were willing to give you another chance when they could have just chopped you.

This sounds like one of the rare occassions where the TM agrees that he deserved it, generally speaking that's not the case. Mgmt is usually in the wrong.
Well I survived my year final. Can't say I didn't deserve it, was going through an extremely tough time with personal issues and brought the problems to work. Don't really want to say what it was for since most HRs would have fired me... even though I strongly disliked one of the ETLs who decided on the final, I think he rooted for me to keep my job. I have grown so much in my life the past year and although I have more work to do, it's going to keep on getting better.

Glad to hear it!!! I too was put on a final early in my career over a missing skim bag(in the days when we had 2-3 cameras per store on rotating VHS tapes)..... To make a long story short, the APS that was doing skims with me was later terminated for "relations with a cashier in the building" and admitted to having swiped the skim bag. But it stayed on my record.... I was told if I lost so much as $5 I would be terminated..... still going strong many moons later!!! Glad you could join the crowd!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back