Archived Taking a leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am currently thinking of taking an educational LOA for a year. When I talked to my ETL-HR about it, they said there's no paperwork that needs to be signed and to just let them know when my last day is. Can anyone let me know if there's anymore to this process? I only ask because former team members at my store have gotten documents saying when they're coming back and confirming their last day.

Go on ehr & there is an option about leave of absence on the right hand side. At my store, we can use the paper form, computer or the mobile app.

Educational LOAs are processed on a store level by the HR team. However, there is an LOA Request Form that I have everyone fill out so I can scan it to our corporate HR department and keep records in our LOA paperwork. ASANTS but it would be good practice to ask your hr to complete the form before leaving. Also triple remind them 2 weeks before leaving since that’s usually when the schedule is being made and they don’t accidentally include you on it. Best of luck on your LOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back