Archived Taking equipment home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessa120

Current game: Elex
So I was a brain dead idiot and took my walkie home. I know I'm going to be in trouble, I'm just wondering how bad of trouble it's going to be. There were some extenuating circumstances, but that won't excuse actually walking out of the building with it.

ASANTS...they don't really track walkies at my store so as long as you brought it back the next day nobody would care. Heck, I know TMs have stashes of them in their cars from forgetting to put them away and they come in with a whole handful every now and then.

Now, a PDA or Zebra, on the other hand...totally different story.

No one gives a shit about the walkies in my store. I doubt they'll even notice.

Are you able to just bring it back? I don't think that would be a big deal in my store if you went back with it.

Reactions: Him
That walkie could be anywhere, no one tracks, or cares where they go. more so now when hours are cut and all aren't needed

I lost a walkie in the store, never heard a peep about it.

That walkie could be anywhere, no one tracks, or cares where they go. more so now when hours are cut and all aren't needed
Asants, don't say that. My store is Very big on Equipment Control (Have everyone including Leaders physically walk back to TSC to turn equipment over to the next person) I know it sounds incredible juvenile but people have a hard time at my store with handing equipment off and forgetting to log in/out in the equipment control book. Anyway, to echo @hufflepuff, try to bring it back to your store now. It might be "out of your way" but at least no reprimand.

Just go back, turn it in and don’t say anything. As long as it’s before the logs are signed off but lod nobody will know.. unless AP had a reason to be watching you all day

It's a walkie, no one cares. Don't know how it is at other stores but walkies have never been signed out at mine. Only person that would know you took one was if AP was watching you walk out

So I was a brain dead idiot and took my walkie home. I know I'm going to be in trouble, I'm just wondering how bad of trouble it's going to be. There were some extenuating circumstances, but that won't excuse actually walking out of the building with it.
If you sign out a walkie and you lose it, that's one thing.
If you have it and return it , should be no problem.

Keys and sensitive equipment definitely are a Final CA write up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back