Archived Target’ Flagship Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you about the other set of people we see in the store a lot. It’s the drunk homeless people. I tell you, if you can hold a sign on the side of the highway, you can work a register. But hey, if I tell them that I would look like the bad guy. I honestly can’t tell you enough times where I have been in situations where there were homeless people coming in the store, half drunk off their ass, coming in there either wanting to start beef with people or to see what they can get away with. Idk tbh. I mean I like where I work tho so hey that’s all that matters.
Lol, show me how someone can get a job or a bank account without a home or a PO Box. I'll wait.

I work at a close target, always wondered how you guys get freight lol

Lol, show me how someone can get a job or a bank account without a home or a PO Box. I'll wait.
I opened a bank account while technically homeless and definitely address-less. The PO Box wasn't accepted at all, had to be proof of physical residence (thanks Patriot Act) but the bank accepted the receipts from the crap motel I was staying in.

Hey! I started at Target a few weeks ago. I work at the flagship store at the corner of 9th and Nicollet in downtown Minneapolis.

So Break Room folks...which is it, someone really stupid who will get his walking papers by the end of the month - or - corporate mole?

So Break Room folks...which is it, someone really stupid who will get his walking papers by the end of the month - or - corporate mole?

Could be either. Or both. Corporate owns the entire building and is housed on the upper floors above the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back