Target Boycott Discussion Thread. Discuss your thoughts and how it is effecting your store

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store is suffering, sending flow home at 10am, sending salesfloor home, asking if we even want to work at all the next day. I'm in the south so, there's your answer why...

My store is in a very "red" conservative county... Part of our State's bible belt... Not affecting our store! Sales redcards etc... Business as usual :)

Alaskans don't give a shit.
I talked to some of the employees up here and they say sales are fine.

That said, if this thread degenerates into BS I will lock it up so fast your frelling heads will spin and the folks responsible might find out about the paddle.

updated amount.

keep in mind this is relatively new. some of the people who shop there but signed the petition might only shop monthly, quarterly, or do a lot of holiday shopping. so it might take some time before the effects are fully felt. so far the stock value of the company is down about 1.5 billion.

Sales is slow, probably because of the weather.

there is no real way to verify if those signatures are legit.

597.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very busy, making sales, crushing redcards, calling in extra cashiers. Curious as to whether those signing the petition and joining the boycott are cheating on their convictions and shopping online.

updated amount.

keep in mind this is relatively new. some of the people who shop there but signed the petition might only shop monthly, quarterly, or do a lot of holiday shopping. so it might take some time before the effects are fully felt. so far the stock value of the company is down about 1.5 billion.

Great post keep up the good info

The sales in my store are currently down, but there's no real way to say that it's because of the bathroom rule.

It's kind of silly. I hardly think those who are boycotting will have the conviction to stay away from Target, just as I think people are not going to shop here more because of the bathroom rule.

Two things drive sales: inventory and price. Anything else is inconsequential.

here is the link to the boycott and the counter, it is currently at over 1,100,000.

Sign the Boycott Target Pledge!

discuss your thoughts on the matter and explain how it is effecting things at your store.

Why does it ONLY point out that we are allowing men to go into womens bathroom. I guess transgender to this article only means a man identifying as female...........

We made sales by 10k + friday night and were busier than usual this morning at 8am

My store is one of the top in + sales for the year so far. I think we are up 5% or so yet hours cuts this next upcoming week...just smh. The whole sales = payroll is a LIE when we use all the payroll we get every single week

Last edited:
The sales in my store are down, but I think it's probably because of the Neighborhood Walmart that opened on Wednesday. There have been some calls with complaints about the policy, but I think most of those people aren't regular shoppers. I think the novelty of the new Walmart will wear off and people will come back. Maybe not though. I quit going to Chick-fil-A 4 years ago because of the CEO's comments about gay marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back