Archived Target Cafe hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about how many hours per week you guys are getting for the cafe. I have been sitting at 120 plus or minus a few and we are a high volume store.

10am to 7pm. That's all it really needs (low volume) to be open.

Yeah mine is 9a to 8p and i feel like the hours are pretty thin right now. I'm having to be pretty creative in finding times to deep clean the equipment (pizza oven, jamba machine, pretzel warmer etc)

I fiddle around in the OneSpot or spot sweep the carpeted area.

It's way different then when I was a Mcdonalds mgr! I was never bored there...

Do you have pizza hut? I feel like there is always something to do or clean especially since i spend at least half my shift by myself.

Amen. If I had a penny for every time I saw somebody a FA leaning on the counter doing nothing...(we have a pizza hut)

...we are open 8:30am to 8 or 9pm at night.

If you can lean, you can clean.

Pizza hut? No, but we have pizzas...

Ours is 8am-9/10pm depending on the day. Store closes at midnight on Friday and Saturday. Food ave closes 2 hours before the store. We are a very high volume store though. Our cafe pretty much has double coverage open to close.

We rarely have double coverage... only on Saturdays, during the holiday season.

We usually have a mid so there is some double.....the weekends have been hard without double coverage into the evening....i was told at the first of the year that hours would increase going into March and hey its almost June and no increase. I think that's a storewide problem though, payroll seems to suck this year

My store had 2 people, sometimes one person in a day (double shift) and had 9A - 8P hours.

Double coverage was only done on Black Thurs/Friday.

Ours used to be 10am to 8pm, but a month or so ago was cut down to 7pm. Sucks too. Sure it's always dead and guests never buy anything from there, but it screws with the team members a lot. Lots of us go there for snacks on our 15s, and if we close, we're pretty much screwed or have to take our break super early.

Doesn't your break room have a fridge and microwave? Pack your lunch! You don't wanna be eating that overpriced shit from the café, anyway. I know I don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back