Archived Target cafe pizzas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're alluring, and great while you eat them, but I always feel sick after eating them. Not to the point of throwing up, but just sick enough to ruin the rest of my day. I like the breadsticks a lot more.

The initial time limit was 30', but after 10' they sucked.

They're alluring, and great while you eat them, but I always feel sick after eating them. Not to the point of throwing up, but just sick enough to ruin the rest of my day. I like the breadsticks a lot more.

Amen, I can eat the breadsticks 3 times a week no problem. OTOH the pizzas kill my stomachs

I've had at least a couple dozen and they all tasted great.

The breadsticks are pretty good but the pizza does Terrible Things to my digestive system.

Anyone who has seen how those things are made knows exactly why they make your stomach feel so bad. The first two ingredients are worse-than-Crisco oil and spray-on pan liner. Ingredient number three? Circular frozen "dough" that would work as well as a beer bottle in a bar fight.

Ya'll a bunch of pussies, lol.

I bet crawdads upset your stomachs, too.

They shouldn't be called pizzas. They make me miss when McDonald's had those mini pizzas

The only time I've ever had the pizza is when I get it requisitioned to me, and I'm not even a healthy eater.
It does taste pretty good, but it seems a bit different than Pizza Hut.
If I do eat there I usually get chicken alfredo, I'm a sucker for it.

Last edited:
So tonight I found out that as GSTL I'm supposed to be checking to be sure the cafe had the correct amount of pizzas and pastas cooked.
Also, I did not know that the pizzas that are ready to be cooked have to be thrown away after 4 hours.
Do you all do that at your stores?

I LOVE the pizzas but since they are “expensive” (I don’t spend more than $3 for lunch usually) I only get them if I’m having a bad day lol

I dare you to eat a 4 hour old pizza.

Hell, I dare you to eat one 45 minutes old!

After 30, toss em.

I have a little caesers right next to my target, $5 for a large pizza, $5 for a mini personal pizza at Target.

They're good, but I realllly fucking love Little Caesers. Might go get a pizza from them tomorrow, actually.

I dare you to eat a 4 hour old pizza.

Hell, I dare you to eat one 45 minutes old!

After 30, toss em.
I think what they meant is that when you pretop the pizza(meaning the dough has pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni sitting in the retarder waiting to be cooked in the oven), you can only hold them for 4 hours.
That's a Pizza Hut quality standard. They should be filling out the MRD label to document the time they were pre-topped and discard time. Steritech violation if MRD labels aren't properly filled out and followed.

They're not always filled out all the way but if steritech walks in you make sure they are. I'm food safety captain and with the new cycle starting tomorrow I'm stressing cause we have a lot of new TMs in food haha

Ours were always frozen and ready to bake in about 3 minutes.

Ya'll have a different thing going on.

Ours were always frozen and ready to bake in about 3 minutes.

Ya'll have a different thing going on.

I'm actually really surprised at how Food Ave's setup is eerily similar to Subways... almost all the same equipment and standards. When I worked at Subway we did personal pizzas and Pretzels, and pretzels were always kept on ice, same with our Pizzas, but honestly never affected quality. Alwayys took 3 minutes for pretzels to cook in our Toaster Oven, and pizzas took only about 5 if a customer wanted one. Someone asked if I wanted to cover Food Ave for a bit, but I've never ever done it, so I said no, but I'm sure I would of been fine because it's literally just like working at my old subway lol, I just have no idea what the responsibilities are, how to actually cook and work things back there.

Thank you! I don't think we've been following that rule at all. They only make pizzas in the mornings and use them all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back